ram#9148
-----
What is your current IG level?
105(%62)
-----
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:109229652
-----
What region/timezone are you located in?
GMT +3
-----
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
-----
Previous Warns?
3 FailRP
1 RDM
-----
Previous Bans?
None
-----
Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
I want to to be part of staff team because i want help server about players/community, gameplay and like no hacker.
If I become admin/mod I will get experience I dont know.
I know the things how go IC, so I know what is wrong or not.
I would also like to help the community, sometimes there is no staff to take care for server and players.
-----
Why should you be accepted on the staff team?
Im active for 8-14(right now) hours per day.
I want to help tryouts.
I can handel myself under pressure.
And another reason to Im trusted guy.
-----
Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted?
Yes
-----
Any staff who can vouch for you?
Monolith
Family Guy Funny Moments
Mordekaiser
Trench
Thunder
-----
An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing. What do you do?
I will wait for ticket if civ doesnt do ticket that means its there is no problem.
If there is RDM going on I will ask for proof for it.
If there is no tickets i will void it.
-----
An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect". How do you proceed as a staff member?
I would tell HECU to why he shouldn't go in Combine base and I tell him what he can get for that move he did.
-----
You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. 
You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. 
In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?
Explain to him that we are in an OOC situation and so it can not alter anything IC.
If he still tries to demote me he gets warned for FailRP.
-----
A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it. What do you think you should do?
I would notify the higher ups first, then the guys who threatened to DDOS or raid it get permanently banned.
-----
You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed. What do you do?
I would ask him and if he told me to go,  I will disappear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Raven.  Server Administrator VIP 27 Jul 20 at 3:56pm
You're really active in-game but most of these answers lack detail.
Also some questions are either worded strangely or incorrect, mainly the last question about a high ranking staff member doing something questionable.

Signature:
Rebel
Major General Raven
Combine
MACE Cosmic
OSS Raven
Family Guy Funny Moments  Senior Server Administrator VIP 27 Jul 20 at 4:24pm
-1 For the same reasons as Raven.
You're extremely active, but your answers here could use a lot of work.
AlexMagus  Junior Affairs Counselor Server Moderator 27 Jul 20 at 4:47pm
-1 above yes
Thunderb753  Senior Server Administrator VIP 28 Jul 20 at 11:59am

To put it simply your application lacks detail and effort, I have had several good experiences with you in-game and I do think you could make a good staff member, but even though that is the case your application lacks effort on showing what you have to offer and detail in the questions that explain how you would handle situations, I hope if you truly want to seriously become a staff member that you will re-apply whenever possible with better answers, if you do that I will without a doubt vouch for you.

You are a good and reasonable person but that isn't enough to pass, godspeed.

Shower  Server Administrator VIP 28 Jul 20 at 5:12pm
-1 same as above, answers lack detail
[DEFN] Strelitzia  Server Administrator VIP 28 Jul 20 at 5:31pm Edited
-1 same as above. I'd be happy to change my opinion if they were edited/worked on a bit!
himynameiszdenek  Server Moderator VIP 29 Jul 20 at 5:27am
Neutral,
You’re really active in game, but as guys stated above, your app could be better. I know english isn’t your first language, and that might be a bit of a problem in your case, but try to expand your answers in your staff app.
Fel  Head Administrator VIP 1 Aug 20 at 12:07am
Denied

We have reviewed your application and have decided to deny your staff application, please try again in 2 weeks! If you wish to further discuss why you were denied you may DM any of the HA's!

Signature:
Fel
  • 9 participants