RE OPEN CWU WAREHOUSE

[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 18 Dec 20 at 4:48pm Edited
Entirely outside of any regards to the CWU Warehouse, afaik the reason why Scrapping wasn't just given by default to GRID/ENG (Like it should have been), was because somewhere amongst the communications someone who wasn't at all up to date on the methodology and thoughts of the classes responsible for it kept saying "Well this makes GRID/ENG not purely self sufficient", why that is beneficial I don't remember and have no idea.

I do remember CWU being brought up and it having been stated that it's a significant function of CWU, I don't remember who said that and that's why i'm fairly sure that someone being unaware is the reason it was consistently blocked.

To be honest, with the separation of CWU from the Combine them retaining their pile scrapping abilities would be entirely negative towards that purpose, as it's a function dedicated to supporting the Combine.
Kenny McCormick and Luka Hellthorn like this post
Shower  VIP 18 Dec 20 at 4:58pm
-1 it was funny while it lasted
rest in peaces mds where u hold the cwu warehouse for 8 hours
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 18 Dec 20 at 5:00pm
I'm going to put my final change into here
1: CWU serve no purpose and should be removed.
This is a barebones argument centered on the current climate on the server, that being TDM. The way you're putting it is that CWU should not exist because it is a SCAV counterpart, and thus has had many proposals blocked by CWU management and defn management as a whole. The legitimacy of these claims is up in the air as of now, however they don't seem true. CWU shouldn't be removed because they don't fir the TDM aspect of the server, this isn't a valid cause. Is the class inactive? Are they hindering SCAV progression? Are they actively tearing down the server and/or classes somewhat equivilant to it? I'll let you decide on that one. The purpose of CWU that I can get is "An independant group of loyalists serving as medics, surveillance, and manufactuerers for the UU."
2. The warehouse should be free for Rebels to enter in.
This doesn't make sense, and heres why. First, the warehouse isn't even a good place to set up shop in. Why? Because it only overlooks G and H, serves no purpose defensively and offensively, and shouldn't even be classified as a useful area by the rebels. I believe the point of your argument is to "Re open the warehouse so we can annoy the combine." Another thing, you doing this and constantly occupying the warehouse has caused several arguments and debates as to whether or not you should be allowed to do this, and has eventually culminated into the barring of rebel activity inside the warehouse. I've already said why, but I think we all know who got it barred from the rebels. As well as that, the CWU have no other area to perform duties in safely from rebels, and thus you're not only hindering yourselves but also an entire division's work and RP duties on the server. Like what shower said, "it was funny while it lasted."

This concludes my TED talk, -1.

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
Sigma  Server Administrator VIP 18 Dec 20 at 5:05pm
That was a great response up until you agreed with shower what a fucking shame

Signature:
- Former NPU Jailor OfC I
- Former OVA KILO CmD
- Former OTA SWORD CmD 

Pass the charmin ultra soft, cuz I be shittin. 

Shower  VIP 18 Dec 20 at 5:06pm
sigma u literally add nothing to the conversation god u suck ur podcast is trash god
people agree with me because I'm like 900 iq
people agree with sigma because they want his attention god u suck make a good argument yeah u won't I straight doo dooed on u yep
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 18 Dec 20 at 5:07pm
(18 Dec 20 at 5:05pm)Sigma Wrote: That was a great response up until you agreed with shower what a fucking shame

I only agreed with him because he made a valid point. Yes, it was funny the first 2 times, but now it isn't. It's like kekw and sigma sucks, funny for the first day or week, but not any more.

Signature:
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

Clash  VIP 18 Dec 20 at 6:34pm
kenny no offense but all you do is just take pictures from the movies you watch and then add in impact font someones name

your so fricking unfunny pal

Signature:
- slouchmeister guy 
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 18 Dec 20 at 6:36pm
(18 Dec 20 at 6:34pm)Clash Wrote: kenny no offense but all you do is just take pictures from the movies you watch and then add in impact font someones name

your so fricking unfunny pal

https://imgur.com/a/bci4oNh

Signature:
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

Valiant likes this post
  • 18 participants