Remove invisible walls

[DEFN] Dreik  Senior Server Administrator VIP 21 Sep 19 at 5:53pm
The walls don't even stop CS users they just block some shots and allow them to cheese death over and over again, so if it is meant to nerf them it really doesn't work lol
[DEFN] madpro187  VIP Member 21 Sep 19 at 6:20pm
though you should prolly know that some invisble walls exist in base, causing some issues with piloting
:Re  Member 22 Sep 19 at 10:16am
The rooftops are just a mess, climbswep classes have an insane advantage no matter what. Sure the invisible walls keep them from shooting everywhere but i also cant count the ammount of times i had a shot (from the ground) on a EOWA or HECU camping the roofs and all my bullets were stopped by that wall.
:Re  Member 22 Sep 19 at 2:01pm Edited
(21 Sep 19 at 5:53pm)[DEFN] Dreik Wrote: The walls don't even stop CS users they just block some shots and allow them to cheese death over and over again, so if it is meant to nerf them it really doesn't work lol

thats true, ClimbSwep users are completely over powered, they have an insane advantage on the roofs. they nave nothing to watch out for (because of invis walls) but the ground, while ground units have to watch out for MACE, SU, the frontline + all the rooftops.

Its an anti-fun mecanic
Anti yes  Member 23 Sep 19 at 9:24am
+1 What people dont realize is that you have to go to the person because theres nothing you can do about it if you are on the other side of the traintracks
Venom  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 2 May 20 at 1:05pm
Old Suggestion, being moved to Reviewed
  • 10 participants