Workshop Link: (If applicable)
A:
None Probably

What is your suggestion?
A:
Remove LVET MED Shotgun or give helix enlisted/co shotguns

How would this benefit the server?
A:
LVET MEDS probably most likely will hate this suggestion, but balance!
So pretty much LVET MED has a shotgun and I think its unfair compared to our helixes having none.
Yes they are ''lvet meds'' but it would still mean its unfair compared to our helixes not being compensated for them being able to wield one.
So either give helix shotguns or just remove it as a whole from LVET MEDS and give them more hp/ap in return.
(totally solid idea and not dumb.)
[DEFN] Pielord  Member VIP 12 Oct 19 at 7:10am
-1 looking at this i would agree, but then i remembered all the different classes on combine that can give HP/AP. that being said, it balances out i believe. res get shotgun medics and combine get...well...lotsa healy boiz
Raven  Community Advisor VIP 12 Oct 19 at 7:26am
is this a joke or not

Signature:
Community Advisor
[Image: b1e12a2cdf553c121f41b0510fcb0033951fd417.gifv]
Nevada  VIP 12 Oct 19 at 9:06am
-1 Its not that big of an issue, or an issue to begin with.
Zio  VIP 12 Oct 19 at 9:07am
-1 clown detected
Bel1ve.  VIP 12 Oct 19 at 9:11am Edited
If you look at it then you know that MP HVY has a rockt launcher whilst the NPU SENTRY Doesn't. LVET MED has a shotgun whilst Helix doesn't. I already expected such an outcome considering that it makes you guys ''stronger''. But balanced? Absolutely not. I think you guys are the circus if you can't even think bruh. finna be calling me the clown lmao
Nevada  VIP 12 Oct 19 at 9:13am
Didn't sentry go in an entirely different direction by getting the AR3? Not everything needs to be so similar.
  • 19 participants