List all RP Character names

NPU JURY T-OFC Senator
OTA SWORD TR 09 00001
RU PVT Senator.

SteamID & Discord Name/Tag

STEAM_0:1:197177088 / Asquiish#1988

Region/Timezone

United Kingdom / London / GMT

List all (if any) previous punishments (Warns/Bans)

N/A

What is your reason(s) for applying for Gamemaster?

Ive been on CvR for awhile now (a year and a half) and ive absaloutly loved playing on the server. Its a great way to chill out and have a laugh with people and also meet new people, there for i would like to devote my time to helping out the server as much as i can.

Have you ever been Event Staff or something similar before? If so, list your previous positions.

N/A never been staff before

Describe how you react to negative feedback, from constructive criticism to borderline harassment.

im a fairly chill guy nothing much triggers me unless im in a really crap mood which is almost never but there are the odd 1 day, other than that i dont really care.

While planning a server-wide Event you realized that it would make hosting it much easier if you had another Gamemaster assisting you, and manage to get someone to help. Unfortunately 5 minutes before the Event is scheduled to begin, they messaged you and said they would be absent. How do you proceed?

id look for another GM to help me out with the event but if there are none that are able to help out id post-pone the event or even just proceed with the event to try and make it happen.

While planning an Event, you decide to test some of the tools you think would be helpful. You go to the admin room, and start to experiment. Unfortunately, while testing with some NPCs the server crashed. How do you react?

id figure out what prop or NPC crashed the server and report it to the head admin/GM and let them know what happened and to let them know about the NPC that crashed the server.

An NCO has finished training a Recruit, but there are no COs or Staff online to provide the whitelist. What do you do?

if i was able to take the ticket and whitelist i would contact the division DVL / CMD for the go head on the whitelist or contact the Head GM / Get them onto the server

While hosting a server-wide Event you have implemented a RP section where players can interact with a computer in order to open a door. Unexpectedly, a CO decides that they would rather that door stay closed (Presumably so that the other side cannot continue), and orders that the computer be destroyed. Given that the door is essential to progressing your event, how do you react?

i would have to improvise and make it so that the RP continues with the door being not able to shut properly and they can pry the door open or the console itself can be hacked open/ destroyed to open the door.

While hosting a server-wide Event, a CmD/MAJ decides that they dislike it, and begin to openly attempt to get players to refuse to participate. This reaches the point that there are almost no players participating on one side. How do you resolve the situation?

id have to go to the CmD/MAJ and ask them whats going on and try to resolve the problem with them and try to make it so they can enjoy the event and take part in it, if they do not want to cooperate id get another GM / staff member on and get them to try and cooperate with the CmD/MJR so that everyone is happy and takes part.

After hosting a server-wide Event, you are in the middle of a post-event Debrief when the COs present tell you to stop hosting your DB so they can host theirs. How do you react?

id ask them to wait a minute so that i can finish up my DB first but if they keep on ignoring me and telling them im doing the DB id just continue with my DB because not only will it be quicker to do so id also get infomation about the event and what to impove on and what was good.

What permissions do Gamemasters have, both inside and outside of Events?

ability to tickets for vehicle scrapping, Jury captures like enslavements, stalker ect, crafting for grids and engi's and sits.

While preparing to host an Event, you notice that there are 3 vehicles deployed, and that the server is lagging a bit because of that. What do you do?

wait for them to undeploy the vehicles / destroyed or ask them if they would like me to scrap them and give them resources in return.

Describe your design process of Events prior to queuing them.

if im not doing anything and just sitting around id be thinking of idea's / ways to come up with events, id put them down into a not pad or word doc and try to expand my ideas and try to pitch them to a friend or even a CO and see what they think of it. then id pitch / put it into the queue.

Create three Event ideas and describe them below. Be as detailed as you feel necessary. Originality is appreciated, and a lack of details will be penalized.

1. A Combine Super Soldier was being transported somewhere to a safe location unknown to the Rebels. Unfortunatly prior to the day of the transport a Combine Unit was captured and interrorgated by an MP and was forced to give away the time and location of the trasport. The Rebels hijacked the transport vehicle and took it for their own and put it into a secure underground bunker. The Combines mission is to order a large scale assault onto the bunker and secure the Super Soldier before the Rebels hack it and use it against the Combine.

2. A Nuclear bomb called an IED has been spotted and reported back to both Combine and Rebels by their Scout teams, both sides must locate and secure the IED before loading it into a transport vehicle and taking it safely back to their Headquarters. The IED is safe and secure in a impenatrable room. the only way they can get into the room is by destroying 4 Generators that will fry the controls and open the door.

3. The rebels have just been informed by their spy's (SU's) that the Combine have captured a rebel ambassador and are demanding a ransoming, However their is reason to believe that the Combine do not intend that they will just hand over the Ambassador leaving the Rebels no choice but to raid their headquaters and successfully secure and transport the ambassador back to Headquaters safely.

How often do you think GMs should host events?

not too often as the excessive pinging can get annoying very easily and people can get burned out of CvR from events happening alot, but they should be held when the GM has time to host one or if the community asks for one.

Do you understand and accept the following clause: I will not leak Staff or Gamemaster information, I will not abuse my powers, and I will not break the Gamemaster rules.

I understand and I will not leak Staff or Gamemaster information, I will not abuse my powers, and I will not break the Gamemaster rules.

Do you understand the basics of using ULX? List what you know.

i have an ok understanding of !menu and i am confident in my navigation around it
Bateman  VIP 21 Oct 21 at 5:05am
+1
You've got some decent answers and event ideas.
Kiwi  VIP 21 Oct 21 at 5:37pm
neutral leaning to +1
answers are ok in most cases
events seem to all follow the same basic idea (so ehhhhh)
also british :puke:
but over all a workable app
Asquiish  VIP 21 Oct 21 at 5:44pm
it was just some light ideas to get a gist of the idea's that come to mind. didnt want to go too much into deat's other wise i might of wanted to use them for actual events. (not sure if you could use app ideas as actual events so i kept it light)
Redhart  VIP 22 Oct 21 at 12:52pm
+1
mature with some good event ideas
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 3 Nov 21 at 7:04pm
Accepted.

Additional information will be provided over Discord.

Locked + Moved.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
  • 5 participants