Should CWU be nerfed?

Poll: Should CWU be nerfed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
8.00% 2 8.00%
Nah bro their no kos is fine
92.00% 23 92.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item.
Bel1ve.  VIP 30 Sep 20 at 3:01pm
YEs or no post below why so we can think debate yes
Bel1ve.  VIP 30 Sep 20 at 3:06pm
bringing it back after deliberately thinking and encountering new CWU shit
Kenny McCormick  VIP 30 Sep 20 at 3:06pm
they're never acktieve!1!!

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
GravyBoat  VIP 30 Sep 20 at 3:13pm
i dislike classes like anarchist cwu and su because of the fact that they cant be killed unless they do X
but its not like theyre op
if anything, something ambitious such as converting cwu into an actual combine division would be pretty cool
Nekso  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 30 Sep 20 at 3:41pm
They aren't really OP. Most of the time when you see one healing u just blast em and he is dead and thats kinda the end.
Echos  VIP 30 Sep 20 at 3:54pm
even though they got a pistol, its rarely used due to what Ace said with their 100 HP while the lightest classes are 250 HP

Signature:
Former Technician CO
Former KILO NCO
Former RF Squad CO
Ramtrum  Server Moderator VIP 30 Sep 20 at 4:12pm
-1 wtf?
They are fine
[TG] McJoe02  VIP 30 Sep 20 at 6:02pm
The only time I have been killed by a CWU was when I was low health and killed another Combine but hit the CWU so he gunned me down. If CWU would be able to kill whoever like Anarchist can keep all of the stuff they had then yeah I would see a huge ass problem with it. But with how they work in that you can only shoot back in self-defence (and those who don't follow that rule get their asses booted from the division anyhow) it leaves very few opportunities to kill the person who shot you on accident or on purpose. If they are in a FOB and just running around in there causing a ruckus you can just tell the to get out or they will be shot or even set up a sign.
So, -1.
Echos  VIP 30 Sep 20 at 6:03pm
oh yea, never gave a +1/-1,

Signature:
Former Technician CO
Former KILO NCO
Former RF Squad CO
  • 9 participants