Small nerf for Mace or Small buff to SU to counter Mace.

Slade  VIP 7 Feb 20 at 1:15am
+1 to the Delay for Cloaking.
Most of the time as Mace you can kill someone then instantly cloak right after if you're quick enough and escape multiple Rebels that are gonna shoot at you. Having a delay before cloaking will make it harder to escape after killing someone that's with Near-by Squadmates which is exactly what's meant to counter Mace's ability.
-1 to Cringe RU Thermal Vision and the God forsaken decloak if you move over 48-80 fucking velocity.
Hong Kong  Senior Infrastructure Moderator Server Administrator VIP 7 Feb 20 at 1:42am
Need more be said?
Bel1ve.  VIP 7 Feb 20 at 3:44am Edited
+1

After checking the post out I thought shit here we go again. But then I saw the thread and liked the suggestions, I really liked them, I expected a buff on damage or some shit for su but no its goggles and adding a timer on mace cloak.

Guess what? We had a thing where mace uncloaked when shot but mace where like lets get this removed and im surprised they even got thay shit approved so thank you kind sir for speaking up.
Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 7 Feb 20 at 3:52am
thermal goggles are kinda stupid

+1 to that cloak delay tho

Signature:
I write stories and lore for a server that's not even RP-based.

It do be kinda fun tho. 

[Image: doomer.jpg]
Poison  VIP 7 Feb 20 at 3:53am
(7 Feb 20 at 3:44am)Bel1ve. Wrote: After checking the post out I thought shit here we go again. But then I saw the thread and liked the suggestions, I really liked them, I expected a buff on damage or some shit for su but no its goggles and adding a timer on mace cloak.

Guess what? We had a thing where mace uncloaked when shot but mace where like lets get this removed and im surprised they even got thay shit approved so thank you kind sir for speaking up.

The reason they wanted it removed cause it probably sucked and made their class useless

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

Bel1ve.  VIP 7 Feb 20 at 4:01am Edited
(7 Feb 20 at 3:53am)Poison Wrote:
(7 Feb 20 at 3:44am)Bel1ve. Wrote: After checking the post out I thought shit here we go again. But then I saw the thread and liked the suggestions, I really liked them, I expected a buff on damage or some shit for su but no its goggles and adding a timer on mace cloak.

The reason they wanted it removed cause it probably sucked and made their class useless
Thats a retarded reason lmao starting off with a cloak advantage and then you getting fucked for being shot at is your own faulf if you go in crossfires and shit.
Raven.  Head Administrator VIP 7 Feb 20 at 4:12am
+1
I've always supported uncloaking for a bit when taking damage, even when I was still a MACE, when shot, a MACE just shouldn't be able to stay invisible. It's kind of stupid. But for all the other suggestions, -1.

Signature:
Rebel
General Raven
Combine
MACE Hawks
OSS Raven

GravyBoat  VIP 7 Feb 20 at 7:16am
As a technician, ex-SU, a rebel main and a current MACE, I can support uncloaking/seeing the silhouette of a MACE if he takes damage while cloaked, other stuff will ruin the class I feel like. I'm pretty sure most of you feel this way because at one point there were 12 MACEs online. I believe a really good nerf to be put in place is a simple class limit of 5 for enlisted MACE. The best counter to a mace is reaction time and awareness, remember, they don't have a lot of health. In terms of stealing vehicles, there's no doubt it's infinitely easier to steal vehicles as a MACE than an SU, but I don't have any solutions for that since both concepts are vastly different.
  • 30 participants