Staff Application

Neat Benny  VIP 11 Jun 21 at 12:14am
FULL RP Name(s): HVY SGT Benny, E10 Intern Silence (No probably not the Silence ur thinking. I get it a lot), OTA RANGER 07 1974

What is your current IG level? 70

Discord Username: NeatBen#3632

Steam ID: 76561198018247245

What region/timezone are you located in? EST

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Previous Warns? NONE

Previous Bans? NONE

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. I love this server. I have spent hours pawn hours playing on it and I honestly want to see it become better. Sometimes it can be hard for admins or mods to do multiple things. I want to help out with things that need to be done.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. I have put a lot of work into this server by playing on it. It is an amazing server and your staff is already very good. I want to be a part of it to help the server grow. I want to help keep the people in check and make sure that what is supposed to happen happens. The server is amazing but of course everyone and a while you get a guy looking to cause trouble. This server is great when things like trolls don't happen and when everyone is trying to enjoy the game for the game It is one of the best in Gmod.

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR?  Yes, I do.

Any staff who can vouch for you? If you ask any staff they either won't know me cause I don't cause trouble or they see me as a chill guy who made the mistake of making one of his characters name someone who did something bad and got banned for 2 years.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?      You can do a few things. either PM both of them or go to the Civi get his side and then go to the MPF and see what happened with him. Most likely it was a mistake or just a crossfire. I would Then Just give a verbal and make sure it doesn't happen again consistently with this person.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?      Although RP Defecting does not happen anymore, The soldier can not enter the building. This is fail RP and I would warn him. he can just switch over to Combine if he wants.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit, the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?                           I would say that this is out of character and you can not do that. I would then mark down the time the threat was made and since I usually record using OBS when I am on staff duty for servers I would just show the staff team this and also tell the other COs.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?   I would quickly make sure my recording software is working then I would need to get their Steam ID's then Contact every single higher up staff member and warn them.

You see a high-ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?       I would make sure I have the recording and look through the rules to check if it was ok. If not I would inform the Owner of what happened and give him the recording.

Signature:
Signed:        Sniper Silence  MPF-H Revenant   HECU Six      
consul.  Member 11 Jun 21 at 12:25am
+1 the app is readable for me but i dont think others will find it as easy. Try to improve formatting and make it easier to read. Answers seem good although I do not really know who you are like on the server.
Neat Benny  VIP 11 Jun 21 at 12:42am
Thank you for your insight I will work on my formating.

Signature:
Signed:        Sniper Silence  MPF-H Revenant   HECU Six      
ozz12231  VIP 11 Jun 21 at 7:59am
+1 good app but hard to read (u need to work on that) i saw the guy couple of times and he ia a chill guy there is no trouble going around him
Bore/Sev  Head Administrator VIP 11 Jun 21 at 11:00am
Natural leaning to +1. The app is pretty good, but I haven't interacted with you for a good amount of time so I don't know your personality. Also I'm the guy who talked about why the first silence got banned. Good luck mate.

Signature:
Current MPF Lobster (Head AIU)
SENTRY T-OfC SENTRY.mp3

Bore is dead
HECU FH PVT Bore2

Secretly a Staff Main
oogasboogas  VIP 11 Jun 21 at 1:06pm
+1 a good app, good answers, guy isn't afraid to ask questions and learns from his mistakes, met him in game a couple of times and seems cool. other than some of the english i think its all around good. (btw the steam id you are supposed to put i think is the steamid32 which is like STEAM:1:111111 but i think 64 still works)
[DEFN] Venom  Head Administrator Junior Affairs Counselor Trial Gamemaster VIP 15 Jun 21 at 12:50pm
ACCEPTED

Contact one of the following HA's for an interview:

Strelitzia (NA)
Venom (EU)
Vexeer (EU)
Raven (EU) 

Signature:
   Head Administrator

ex: NPU Fortress OFC-III
        Military Police Captain
  • 6 participants