Syringe Gun on CWU God PLEASE

Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 3 Nov 22 at 10:11pm
IDK man, seems kinda silly to me having CWU being active combatants.
Sevin  Member 3 Nov 22 at 11:58pm
(3 Nov 22 at 10:11pm)Destitute the :dab: Wrote: IDK man, seems kinda silly to me having CWU being active combatants.

What do you mean?
Using Syringe-Gun on CWU literally removes any ability to do damage.
Butch (Fake Tower) likes this post
consul.  Member 4 Nov 22 at 8:10am
(3 Nov 22 at 9:42pm)TheJC Wrote: It was a specific nerf to CWU bundled into the weight shtuff, I was like "should we let these mfs use syringe gun" and sentinel was like "maaybe" and then I was like "idk man kinda op imo" and he was like "aight fuck em"

average cvr design meeting

this just makes cwu a combat class which is stupid they're supposed to be a funny rp class that does rp things and rakes in that CASH, plus you literally get a fatass fuckin medkit ANYWAY so -1
TheJC likes this post
Dusty514  Member 4 Nov 22 at 9:00am
How would this make CWU a combat class? Unless it’s a the Site Admin class or they get a sweet event weapon, CWU have the 1 gun and that’s it, so they straight can’t do combat with syringe gun equipped.

Plus, when we aren’t doing RP things, we are expected to at least try to assist on the battlefield, and sometimes 100 hp means we just can’t get close enough to heal in certain situations with the medkit.

I am neutral to bringing it back for CWU though, because it might cause shenanigans for all classes that have no weightload.
PersikkaPete  Certified Gamemaster VIP 4 Nov 22 at 11:47am
"Plus, when we aren’t doing RP things, we are expected to at least try to assist on the battlefield, and sometimes 100 hp means we just can’t get close enough to heal in certain situations with the medkit."

Ok then its rdm, just report them
Sevin  Member 4 Nov 22 at 1:01pm
(4 Nov 22 at 9:00am)Dusty514 Wrote: I am neutral to bringing it back for CWU though, because it might cause shenanigans for all classes that have no weightload.

The only other class that has no weight load is Anarchist. And the only perks that were changed is Syringe gun and Light Load.
The "unintended consequence" is that antichrist would be able to get a sight speed buff and heal people instead of just killing. For me at least, this is an EXTREMELY desirable outcome.
TheJC  VIP Member 4 Nov 22 at 1:52pm
There wouldn't be unintended consequences I specifically blacklisted CWU from Syringe Gun iirc
Mythic Cum Man  Server Moderator VIP 4 Nov 22 at 2:18pm Edited
To be fair I would be making 100 tickets a day if i were to report people RDMing me just for being a CWU, I don't however because it would just be a nuisance and also there have been times where we do get shot just for looking at fights because they think we will go to heal them so they kill us to prevent that, I would like the idea of having a syringe gun just for the simple fact that if we are given the ability to heal why cant we also do it in a way that provides some sort of protection, instead of having to be in their ass with a medkit and getting shot before we can even pull it out. Along with what dusty said aswell that if our one weapon is turned into a healing item it ensures we wont be an active combatant, just a better support more than what we already are.
Sevin likes this post
Bel1ve.  VIP 4 Nov 22 at 2:43pm Edited
Supporting a player while in combat makes you a combatant just not directly.

(CWU proceeding to pull out a pistol and healing a combine shooting at a rebel moment)
TheJC and Kruger like this post
  • 16 participants