Syringe Gun on CWU God PLEASE

Sevin  Member 5 Nov 22 at 12:38am Edited
(4 Nov 22 at 4:10pm)Serry Wrote: Then join Helix or Medic. You can literally do that as these two subdivisions. Hell even any subdivision can do that with a pistol. Just not CWU. You hinder yourself to do what you want to do, by playing something that cant do what you want to do. You just want CWU specifically to have it back, thats acting spoiled.

CWU is a RP class. Not a medic class. The syringe gun perk was a privilege, not a necessity.

You are absolutely right! cwu IS the worse class to use Syringe Gun on. I could do it on any other class and do it much better. So why is it such a problem on CWU? You have yet to answer this.

I want to us syringe gun on CWU, (well, I really want to use it on anarchist, but fuck me, right) not any other class. That's just what I call a good time. Same for everyone in CWU. Is it a crime to enjoy something? Yeah, it's a privilege, but so are all perks, so is having more than one character slot, so are throwables, so is Sentinel running this server at loss.
(Okay this hypothetical is a bit odd but just go with) Say I’m holding you hostage in a basement and take away the computer you use to play Gmod on. I don't do anything with it. I don’t explain myself. I just let it sit, unused, in a corner. Then when you ask for it back, I say something like, “I give you food, I give you water, I even let you write to your mother sometimes. You should be happy for what you have and stop acting so spoiled. This computer was a Privilege. Go back to bouncing the tennis ball against the wall for hours.” How would you feel? You would call me an asshole, right?

"You just want CWU specifically to have it back, thats acting spoiled." Literally only CWU and anarchist were affected. (I do want anarchist to have it back too, but it doesn’t matter much in its current state.) And it's not just me that wants it back; It's my entire division. Who the fuck else I'm I supposed to fight for? You don't have a point.

CWU is not just an RP class; calling us that is highly reductive. We are many things, and a support class is one of them. That tiny update has significantly and specifically nerfed CWU and made the class less fun to play. The only reason that was given is, “if you dont have any carry weight, you cant utilize perks that require it.”

Everything you have said and every point you have raised has been a non-argument. You never gave any actual reason as to why CWU shouldn't be able to use Syringe Gun and you have contributed nothing productive to this conversation. All you have done in thread is attack me personally me and essentially told my entire division to go fuck ourselves.

You don’t like CWU. For whatever reason you have failed to elaborate on, You personally don’t want CWU to use Syringe Gun. And You chose to completely ignore and degrade the concerns of I, and the rest of CWU in favor of your own personal gain. Every post you have made in this thread has been COMICALLY hypocritical.
You are not trying to find a solution or come to compromise.
I am. Please, be the first, and tell me what exactly about CWU using Syringe Gun you have an issue with.
Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 5 Nov 22 at 1:48am
If they get it back it's whatever tbh, they'll just get shot by Rebels for it.
Bel1ve.  VIP 5 Nov 22 at 6:15am
being on the server is a privilege altogether - sentinel (I think!!!)
PersikkaPete  Certified Gamemaster VIP 5 Nov 22 at 7:15am
Why cant you just support with ur medkit its not hard?
Sevin  Member 5 Nov 22 at 2:02pm Edited
(5 Nov 22 at 6:15am)Sentinel(real) Wrote: being on the server is a privilege altogether
TheJC  VIP Member 5 Nov 22 at 2:14pm
No its not tf, this isnt a whitelist server
Sevin  Member 5 Nov 22 at 3:35pm
(5 Nov 22 at 2:14pm)TheJC Wrote: No its not tf, this isnt a whitelist server

He didn't actually say that. The only reason it was brought up was because he runs the server at a loss.
Serry  VIP 5 Nov 22 at 4:42pm
(5 Nov 22 at 12:38am)Sevin Wrote:
(4 Nov 22 at 4:10pm)Serry Wrote: Then join Helix or Medic. You can literally do that as these two subdivisions. Hell even any subdivision can do that with a pistol. Just not CWU. You hinder yourself to do what you want to do, by playing something that cant do what you want to do. You just want CWU specifically to have it back, thats acting spoiled.

CWU is a RP class. Not a medic class. The syringe gun perk was a privilege, not a necessity.

You are absolutely right! cwu IS the worse class to use Syringe Gun on. I could do it on any other class and do it much better. So why is it such a problem on CWU? You have yet to answer this.

I want to us syringe gun on CWU, (well, I really want to use it on anarchist, but fuck me, right) not any other class. That's just what I call a good time. Same for everyone in CWU. Is it a crime to enjoy something? Yeah, it's a privilege, but so are all perks, so is having more than one character slot, so are throwables, so is Sentinel running this server at loss.
(Okay this hypothetical is a bit odd but just go with) Say I’m holding you hostage in a basement and take away the computer you use to play Gmod on. I don't do anything with it. I don’t explain myself. I just let it sit, unused, in a corner. Then when you ask for it back, I say something like, “I give you food, I give you water, I even let you write to your mother sometimes. You should be happy for what you have and stop acting so spoiled. This computer was a Privilege. Go back to bouncing the tennis ball against the wall for hours.” How would you feel? You would call me an asshole, right?

"You just want CWU specifically to have it back, thats acting spoiled." Literally only CWU and anarchist were affected. (I do want anarchist to have it back too, but it doesn’t matter much in its current state.) And it's not just me that wants it back; It's my entire division. Who the fuck else I'm I supposed to fight for? You don't have a point.

CWU is not just an RP class; calling us that is highly reductive. We are many things, and a support class is one of them. That tiny update has significantly and specifically nerfed CWU and made the class less fun to play. The only reason that was given is, “if you dont have any carry weight, you cant utilize perks that require it.”

Everything you have said and every point you have raised has been a non-argument. You never gave any actual reason as to why CWU shouldn't be able to use Syringe Gun and you have contributed nothing productive to this conversation. All you have done in thread is attack me personally me and essentially told my entire division to go fuck ourselves.

You don’t like CWU. For whatever reason you have failed to elaborate on, You personally don’t want CWU to use Syringe Gun. And You chose to completely ignore and degrade the concerns of I, and the rest of CWU in favor of your own personal gain. Every post you have made in this thread has been COMICALLY hypocritical.
You are not trying to find a solution or come to compromise.
I am. Please, be the first, and tell me what exactly about CWU using Syringe Gun you have an issue with.

If you actually read carefully of what I said, you would know what my opinion is on this and what points I made. But you resort to just saying that I have no argument or a point, letting everything fly right by your head on purpose. That is entirely misleading, and makes you look worst.

Your point is you only want to use syringe gun on CWU because it is a good time while willfully ignoring that you can do that on every other class. There is nothing that makes it special by using it specifically on CWU. You used a hypothetical situation to say that something was taken away, when in the end it was never taken away. You can still use it, on something else. You can always go to another class. Hell Union and Rebel Fighter are both free to use basically. Even your own (non freeslot) subdivision can use syringe gun. You actively want to take your own fun away, because you want to specifically use it on CWU. Which is also acting spoiled. Now you understand why I said that?

You also said that it nerfed CWU heavily. How? Was CWU bad before the perk came out. It was already heavily buffed when the armor was removed and combined with the HP. So the armor charger was removed from Helix/medic. It made CWU so much stronger and even overshadowed Helix/medic a bit. An actual subdivision that takes up a character slot. Was CWU bad before that too? They just get more and more and more. Then its a problem if they get nerfed once. Utilize the tools you have instead of focusing on one thing your class was able to do. You only nerf yourself.

And who cares if I hate CWU or not, I do not need to elaborate on that, its none of your business. There doesn't have to be a solution or compromise, your suggestion can just be denied. And I make points for it to be denied. It is not that deep. There doesn't need to be a reason
Sevin  Member 5 Nov 22 at 9:16pm
My "no argument" point was that you (or really anyone) never actually gave a reason as the why CWU shouldn't be able to use Syringe Gun, besides "I don't want them too. / Hate CWU" Now that's a completely fair reason to -1, but the reason I ask why specifically is because I want to figure something out that makes us both happy. If you don't want to help with that, that's alright.
I, and the rest of CWU, like syringe gun on CWU. We know we can use it on other classes, but we like to use it on CWU. It's a valid preference.
I'm not calling the nerf "heavy" I'm saying it's not insignificant. This was supposed to be some insignificant tweak. But it came with significant consequences for CWU that appear, for lack of a better word, unintended.
Big_Gus  Member 6 Nov 22 at 6:45am
Give them the rust med stick
  • 16 participants