Tango's Staff Application

[DEFN] Strelitzia  Senior Server Administrator VIP 17 Oct 20 at 8:19pm
+1

Fantastic reputation, all around good guy. Answers are solid and application overall reads smoothly.
I hope to greet you soon in staff chat.
[WILD] Tango likes this post
BailBoy  Server Moderator VIP 18 Oct 20 at 3:26am
+1
Fantastic person, has a really good reputation and the answers are good as well.

Signature:

NPU Führer OFC III Venom
[DEFN] Aura  Personnel Supervisor VIP 18 Oct 20 at 12:48pm
"Coming back to the community after a failure in life seems like a good reason tbh,"

I have concerns regarding this line. I find mental health to be of more importance than staffing for the server.
I don't want to pry, but will you actually be alright? You're not running away from something you should be taking care of that might affect your mental well-being? Your app is great. But, If you're having IRL issues that might affect you negatively I can't reccomend you to this, especially if you're using CvR as an escape.
If you honestly believe it's fine, then by all means... Just expressing the slight concern I had.
[WILD] Tango  VIP 18 Oct 20 at 12:56pm Edited
What I mean but that, I paid a lot of money towards something that didn't work out, its not a mental health thing, it was the reason I ck'd all my past characters but didnt work out in the end, Thats what that sentence means.

But thanks for the concern
Fel  Head Administrator VIP Yesterday at 1:33pm
If your JUST coming back I would suggest waiting and getting accustom to the new rules and stuff. Neutral
Kenny  Certified Gamemaster VIP Yesterday at 2:44pm
(Yesterday at 1:33pm)Fel Wrote: If your JUST coming back I would suggest waiting and getting accustom to the new rules and stuff. Neutral

you're* ifeiefifehnio
  • 15 participants