Tango's Staff Application

[WILD] Tango  VIP 7 Sep 19 at 8:39pm
FULL RP Name(s): MPF CROSS S-I 09 7371

Discord Username: Tango#9935

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64047075

What region/timezone are you located in? UK (GMT)

Previous Warns? None

Previous Bans? None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? 

Lately I've been actively playing on this server and have become quite addicted, I've been on this server now at least 3-4 weeks and have enjoyed every bit of it, I want to be able to help players out when they need it, also since I am in the UK and most players are US based, I want to be there for the UK/EU players that may need assistance and make sure their experience on the server meets their expectations.  I've been in many communities over the years of playing Garry's Mod, I know my fair share of staff knowledge. I want to be able to help players and become a part of the team. I also love to RP and develop my character.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? 

As said above, I love this server and would love to be apart of the staff team. I'm very active and want to be able to to experience the server from a staff's POV, I love being able to help players out and will be on the server whenever I have the time to. I've been playing Garry's Mod for 5 years and have experienced many staff positions and I assure you that I will not let you down, I am no longer a student meaning I have all the free time I need. I can spend at least 4-8 hours everyday on the server. I understand that my actions as a staff member will reflect on the community. and another reason to accept me is that I am a friendly player. I don't rage and am calm.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted? Yes.

Any staff who can vouch for you? None.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

I would take the civilian to a secluded area and let them explain their side of the story to make sure I understand the situation, I will then bring the MPF UNION to the area and them explain their side, I would then asked questions based on the information that they have given me, if someones story doesn't quite add to what I have been told, (lets say the MPF Lied) I would warn the MPF for RDM/Attacking a civilian without ordered to do so.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

I would bring the away from the combine base and warn them for FailRP and explain that they cannot just walk into enemy territory and if they continue to do so they will be warned again for VOR. 

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

First of all, I would warn the player for not notifying the staff before infiltrating the base, I would then notify them that they are unable to demote me In-Character for an Out-of-Character reason, if they continue the threats, i will then warn the player for threatening to demote an IC player for an OOC reason. (Pretty sure the term is Meta-gaming, correct me if im wrong.) 

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

I would take screenshots of the chat as proof then ban the players for the max time I am able to do, I would then hand the screenshots over to a Higher member of staff to justify my reasons of banning them.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

Screenshot/record what happened and report it to the Head-Admin, from there, they will be able to deal with what happened.
Poison  VIP 7 Sep 19 at 9:28pm
+1
Good Application
Not much needs to change and they all seem logical to me. Smile

Signature:
NPU JURY OfC II Poison.
"You can't change whats done, you can only move on."
~Arthur Morgan, The Legend of the East.

M. Bison  VIP 7 Sep 19 at 10:10pm
+1

Decent app, not much else to say.

Signature:
[Image: D4xGiuXWkAINAHd.jpg]
*Sniff*... Cheers Bro...
Chief of Development Dr. Bison
Some guy on the internet  Member 8 Sep 19 at 4:13am
+1
As stated above with other comments, this is just a generally well-made app.
alongside your Timezone and your obviously high-experience with GMOD, i would definetly be happy to see you on the EU part of the staff-team.

Signature:
Used to play here between 2018-2019, only @'s destitute with shitpost in the discord now.

[DEFN] Hangman  VIP 8 Sep 19 at 7:39am
+1 Showing interest in community why to become staff.
Experience as ex-staff member on others community.
Questions most are correct but SU/MACE CO question. There it would be letting higher ups to like CmD/Colonel+ know about this threating.
Otherwise application is good.
Adrian Dash  VIP 8 Sep 19 at 9:21am
+1 Great Application. Though with the MACE/SU Officer Question, I don't think you should warn for making threats, just get proof of it and send it to his COs. Aside from that, it's a good application,
Yes  8 Sep 19 at 11:40am
+1 Decent application,good timezone.You'd be a great addition and i see a bright future for ya.
Dodgy  VIP 8 Sep 19 at 3:07pm
+1 Everyone else pretty much summed everything up. App is great and you seem like a good edition.
  • 11 participants