The Addition of the Old RAZOR model for the RU bodygroup options.

Wizz  VIP Member 25 Nov 20 at 3:35am
Its just the fact that everyone wanted the Jugg model back, and almost no one wants this, just causes unneeded confusion with new players, as the JUGG model had no problem.

Signature:
Wizz / Klivax
Chief of R&D
TheJC  VIP 25 Nov 20 at 4:35am
They made a Haydee 2.
Boomstick  VIP 25 Nov 20 at 5:30am Edited
-1. Reasons stated above. Plus there's literally no need other than "nostalgia" and it wouldn't make any RP sense since why would RU COs be using MPF uniforms instead of the OTA ones the enlisted use?
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 25 Nov 20 at 8:09am Edited
The difference between this and jugg is that the jugg model objectively looks better than the csgo one. Plus, its unique and looks distinct and has more options for customization and looks than what the csgo one offered. The current RU model may look like OTA, yes, but doesn't look anywhere near what the SHIELD, SWORD, or RANGER models are trying to go for: transhumanized soldiers. Its a dark blue/black with specialized gear and a shield that makes it stand out. The Elite Shock Unit model looks ugly and more like an actual MPF, not a rouge and unique class. Also you're only making this suggestion because Vad modeled you this once yesterday, don't lie to yourself.

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
[VN] Ragnarok  Member 25 Nov 20 at 8:23am
Both yesterday and this suggestion were the fruit of an equal desire I have. Im taking a shot and seeing if it lands, not "lying to myself".

If people dont want it, Im fine with that
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 25 Nov 20 at 8:25am Edited
Maybe the "lying to yourself" part wasn't needed, but my point still stands. Hell, you probably wouldn't have even made this suggestion if you didn't get modeled this, but this is me.

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
[VN] Ragnarok  Member 25 Nov 20 at 8:26am
Nah, I already had planned this, like I said both me asking for the remodel yesterday, and this suggestion are the fruit of the same seed. And not "This suggestion" being a fruit of yesterday's remodelling.
Sybil  Member 25 Nov 20 at 10:49am
-1 SU already exist and can confuse people, and RU already are confusing sometimes to newer players, I really dont think rebels should have yet another thing to make people confused.
TheJC  VIP 25 Nov 20 at 3:43pm
Trick question, none of them is the razor.
  • 24 participants