FULL RP Name(s): EOW N-GAMMA B-II 05 7530/NPU OPERATOR J 03 2580

What is your current IG level? 79

Discord Username: Thunder#8996

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44423517

What region/timezone are you located in? GMT-3

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Previous Warns? 0

Previous Bans? 0

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
After playing for a while I've realized I enjoy this community way more than I expected, I want to be able to assist players in-game and ensure that they are able to enjoy the server.

I have been in several situations where there was either no staff online or it took quite a while to get one for a sit, I want to be able to help people when that happens, I'm almost always online on high pop and whenever the server starts gaining traction.

With my extended experience with being staff member and managing I think I would be able to help the community I love.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
I have had an extended experience with being staff on several servers over the years (I started playing in 2013), I have been Head Admin Centrifugal around 2014/15, Server manager of a small military rp server, Staff Supervisor of another community and also admin and moderator here and there, my most recent experience was in Obelisk Gaming(ZombieRp) where I was moderator for a while.

I play daily on the server for quite a while now which I would also be moderating while playing.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted?
Yes.

Any staff who can vouch for you? 
No, sadly I haven't been a named CO or NCO for a while, I refused promotions when I was an 04 in SWORD for a while since I didn't feel like I knew how things worked enough to be an NCO, I just recently felt like I could do a good job as an NCO.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?
I would first check the logs to gather evidence, then I would bring both the UNION and Civillian to somewhere quite in the map, asking the civillian what happened, after hearing the victim's story I would ask the UNION for his side, after hearing both of their stories and gathering evidence I would check the UNION's warns to see if he has done this before, if he has not done it before I will explain the UNION how Civillian KOS rules are and make sure he knows what reasons he can kill them for, I would also tell him that if it happens again I would warn him since I have explained it to him.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?
I would bring the HECU somewhere quiet and explain to him how he can't defect and that he should probably check the rules if he haven't, providing him with the link for them if he asks for it, after that I would warn him for entering the base borders and place him back at his base.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?
I would most likely ignore the first time, a lot of people get angry when they are in such a bad situation, if he does it again I would get proof, finish the sit and then report him to a higher up for this.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?
I would ban them, since I am most likely not allowed to permaban as a moderator I would get the proof and steam ids and message a higher staff member to increase it, giving them the proof to let them know what happened.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do? 

I would check the rules and staff regulations, if he was doing something wrong I would gather proof and send the information to a higher up, avoiding any drama or scene; if he was doing nothing wrong I would remind myself that indeed the certain thing is allowed.
himynameiszdenek  VIP 26 Mar 20 at 1:41pm
+1 I’ve seen Thunder alot on this server and he knows the rules and isn’t toxic at all.
Juan  Member 26 Mar 20 at 1:42pm
GMT-3 gang
Combean0007  Director of Personnel VIP 26 Mar 20 at 4:18pm Edited
The only sit-answer I didn't like is MPF-Civilian one.
It doesn't really matter if he was warned before for RDM or not. Key point is checking if killing was valid or not, for example:
1)UNION ordered civilian to leave area, gave time, but civilian refused - kill is valid
2)Civilian was running around, looting boxes, UNION decided to kill him because why not - kill is not valid
Overall, application is good, player is active (we share same timezone), NCO rank
+1

*Do not change ur answer

Signature:
NPU RIOT 02 5971
[Image: 764B7B9B55CB16EEE1C01D86FEE06F9B3FCFA2F2]
Thunderb753 likes this post
Poison  VIP 26 Mar 20 at 7:45pm
fat +1 not only is he a great NPU, but he is really nice and non bias. his answers are really good and I believe he would make a great addition to the staff team.
I Want To Die  Infrastructure Moderator Server Administrator VIP 26 Mar 20 at 10:08pm
+1 Good app, you look good so giving you a chance seems like a good a decision.
[DEFN] Pielord  Certified Gamemaster VIP 27 Mar 20 at 10:17pm
+1, ive had the pleasure of being in sits with this man during my duties and he knows a lot about the rules, hes also my NCO on my character and seeing how he acts towards both people with lower and higher status makes me see he truly is just a good guy. seeing him added to the team would be great especially since us at DEFN are all about watching people be able to grow for and with the server.

Signature:
 The LORD OF PIE hath officially sealed this document

[Image: AAuE7mDtuDK_AqsroeW18VS6abZ5UXV6pFSmLnTr...ff-rj-k-no]
Thunderb753  Server Administrator VIP 30 Mar 20 at 8:10pm Edited
I forgot to add the name of my rebel characters!
At the time I made this app they were?
LVET FH ASSAULT PFC Tempest
RU PFC Thunder
Now they are:
E10 Engineering Intern Tempest
T9 Technical Aide Thunder

Also! I've been promoted once on both my combine characters so EOW is 04 and NPU is 02!
(For some reason I dont have VIP in forums but I am one in game and in discord!)
Bread  VIP 3 Apr 20 at 11:45pm
(26 Mar 20 at 4:18pm)Combean0007 Wrote: The only sit-answer I didn't like is MPF-Civilian one.
It doesn't really matter if he was warned before for RDM or not. Key point is checking if killing was valid or not, for example:
1)UNION ordered civilian to leave area, gave time, but civilian refused - kill is valid
2)Civilian was running around, looting boxes, UNION decided to kill him because why not - kill is not valid
Overall, application is good, player is active (we share same timezone), NCO rank
+1

*Do not change ur answer

Pretty much what Combean said is what i would have corrected aswell. Good app and what not
+1
KingDogeThe3rd  Member 3 Apr 20 at 11:48pm
+1
App seems good besides what was mentions and you seem very genuine.
Good luck
  • 11 participants