Umbra's staff app

[DEFN] Combine Elite ( Umbra )  VIP 12 Sep 20 at 9:53am
FULL RP Name(s): OTA RANGER W-3 04 0048 | LTCOH MPF MACE WRECKER A3T 01 "0000" Schizoid Man | SNP PFC T1ger | H.E.C.U TR PVT Cooper

What is your current IG level? 99

Discord Username: Maine#8553

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93978068

What region/timezone are you located in? EU & GMT+1

Do you have a microphone? Yes but currently it dosent work for Steam games, Dont know why.

Previous Warns? 5 | 1 RDM | 1 FailRP ( Meming at adverts in 2019 by Xaleya. ) | 1x Distrupting Event | 1x Failrp ( Hangman ) | 1x Metagaming

Previous Bans? None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. I want to be apart of the staff team to help out the server and player's that need help. I'm active and EU. I play both in NA and EU times when the server is dead and poppin off. I've been a GM here so I'm also pretty known with the ULX commands.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. I should be accepted on the staff team because I'm active, friendly and got some experience. I've been an admin on MRP servers, some star wars RP servers and Ive been apart of this community for around 1-2 years. I believe I would be able to handle sits pretty good and I know the rules pretty well.

Do you understand that you must change your Steam name to "[DEFN] (Username)" upon getting accepted? Yes 

Any staff who can vouch for you? Sadly not.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?
I would firstly wait until the civilian makes a sit, when he does. I'd TP the Civilian to the Sit room / OOC area and ask what happened. Then after his story I would check logs and see that the UNION did kill him. Then I would proceed to bring the union to the sit room. I would ask him why he killed the civilian. Then of course after that there'd be a couple of things I could do depending on what he says. If he was a new player then I would've verbal warned him, told him to read the MOTD again and be carefull next time. If he wasnt a new player and did it on purpose then I would've warned him for RDM x1. And of course before this i would've ask if any of them had any video proof of the situation.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member? I'd go on the SOD job and spectate the HECU. Then as I see him RP defecting I would TP him to me and freeze him. I would ask him why he was trying to defect to the combines. He'd give me his reasoning and i'd tell him that it's against the rules to defect. Then I'd give him a FailRP warn and talk to his COs about it.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this? Firstly I would tell him that demoting me because of a sit which is OOC isnt allowed. Then I would warn him for breaking the rules and return him, I would also gather evidence of this and report him to his higher ups.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do? I would immediatly ban them for the longest amount of time my role allows it. Then I would gather evidence of them threatening to DDOS the server and send it to a HA+ so they could perma ban them.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do? I gather evidence of whatever he is doing and ask a higher up like a HA+ if it's allowed, and if not then I'd tell them about it and tell them who it is that is doing whatever he is doing.

Signature:
Sex
Kenny McCormick  Head Gamemaster VIP 12 Sep 20 at 10:23am
+1
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good

Signature:
Nova Prospekt Division Leader
Former Resistance 1stLT
Current Head Gamemaster

[Image: caption-5-2.gif]
Valiant  VIP 12 Sep 20 at 11:47am
+1
The CEO of Sexism approves.

Signature:
RF JUSTICE CPT Valiant
LVET ASSAULT PVT Valiance
Swag Forza  VIP 12 Sep 20 at 5:02pm
+1 Kiss em all the time would recomend
PyroShark  Certified Gamemaster VIP 12 Sep 20 at 7:30pm
+1 very good person and can be trusted, the application is also pretty good and is formated nicely 

Signature:
PyroShark

E6 Associate Engineer Pyro

[Image: large.png]
Vix  VIP 13 Sep 20 at 1:16am
+1 Well structured application and good answers, also a friendly and well-known person. I'm sure you'd do great in a staff position, Good Luck!
Knight Errant  VIP 13 Sep 20 at 5:03pm
+1, Application is structured well, with answers that clearly show discipline and the ability to administrate effectively. I wish you luck in your approval process.

Signature:
Good Hunting,
- Errant
Joe  Personnel Supervisor VIP 13 Sep 20 at 8:51pm Edited
+1
Good, well-written app, and active. You absolutely deserve a shot at being staff.

Signature:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=21070803]
Ramtrum  VIP 14 Sep 20 at 5:43am
+1
Active and good answers.
Thunder  Senior Server Administrator VIP 14 Sep 20 at 10:07am
+1

As other people have mentioned you are active, your answers were correct and well written, you are a decent person and player which I truly think has great potential as a staff member, it is also good to note that none of your warns arouse suspicions to your capability as a staff specially with your GM experience which gives you some knowledge others might not have.

Godspeed.

Signature:
Here is a video on how to set up OBS (Free recording software) for shitty computers!
Setting Up OBS For Shitty Computers
  • 15 participants