Vexeer#4458

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:91964548

What region/timezone are you located in?:
Eastern Europe, GMT+3

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Previous Warns?
None active atm, but if we're talking about old ones, there should be an RDM one given out by me.

Previous Bans?
None

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?
 Must be at least 3 sentences.
Honestly, I was hesitant at first to apply to staff again due to how chaotic my life was up until a week ago, but it got easier now so I started to consider trying it out again. I have seen staff on the server 24/7 but not quite around to deal with the situations as much as they'd need on a full server, but of course that's unavoidable as not many tickets may appear to them on a full server, that's at least what I've seen. As for why I want to be a staff member? I want to try again, start from the very bottom, help people out, sometimes get thanked for, just doing my duty, tasks, etc. I want to help out the community staff-wise again, and help people out outside the server as well (be it with rules and such). I have thought about it before, the reason I quit in the first place was due to stress, but now that stress is basically gone and now I've decided to apply once again.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team?
 Must be at least 3 sentences.
I really don't want to brag about this, but I have been a former member of the staff team as a Head Admin and a good one based on others' opinions, frankly I didn't really consider myself that good, but fine by me I guess. I have firsthand experience with ULX commands and the administrate button. I know when and where should I use said commands previously mentioned, such as mute, tmute (that's actually a new one to me rn), kick, etc..

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR?
Yes

Any staff who can vouch for you?
I haven't actually gone to any staff to vouch for me, so I'm going fresh on this one.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?
First task will be to bring that civvie (presuming the civvie was the one who called the sit) to the admin room (if there is one available) in order to check logs of that MPF UNION. After which I'd be asking the civvie for any details regarding the situation, after that I'd send the civvie back and bring the MPF UNION in, get their side of the story and firmly form a conclusion. Were it an accidental kill, I'd be letting him off with a verbal warning and close the case, however if it was intentional, and I mean clear killing intent, then the situation may vary due to how severe the subject is, but best case scenario he'd be warned with an RDM warn.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?
First of all I'd be teleporting the HECU away from the combine base and tell them that they cannot do that since that'd count as FailRP, defecting is not an option unless they were captured (turned into a synth soldier ofc), if they ignore my advise, I'd be bringing them away again and slap them with a FailRP warn.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?
I'd be telling them firmly that any action they'd do to my RP character would reflect on the leadership members they're managed by, thus I would continue my sit whereas the CO should be aware that they cannot an OOC (staff sit in this case) with an IC problem such as demoting my (supposed) RP character. Basically tell them to not confuse OOC with IC matters. Were they to ignore the advice I'd be reporting the matter to the right channels, that being their higher rank.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?
First off I'd be warning the staff off about it, then I'd be banning them for the maximum amount of time I can do until a staff member can permanently ban them. Threatening a DDOS and/or raiding it should not be taken as a joke, otherwise it can be a shit joke and violate A17 in the MOTD.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?
I'd keep quiet for the time being so I'd gather evidence about said staff member, then I'd be presenting the evidence to management (typically HAs) to discuss about the staff member. That's all I can do in that situation really.
Bore/Sev  Head Administrator VIP 25 Apr 22 at 9:52am
Who's this funny man?

+1, would be great to have you back
send me pictures of your frog  Senior Server Administrator VIP 25 Apr 22 at 10:51am
+1

this is self explanatory

Signature:
FOXHOUND LTCOL Contra
Senior Administrator 
Zuly  VIP 25 Apr 22 at 11:39am
+1 cool guy Big Grin.
Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 25 Apr 22 at 11:43am
+1
Why would you NOT want to have him back in? He's been great and still is great
Combean0007  Community Advisor VIP 26 Apr 22 at 12:51am
+1
Honestly doesn't need explanation
Raven  Community Advisor VIP 26 Apr 22 at 3:42am
Neutral
You were a good Head Admin but you've come back and left a couple of times so I'd like to make sure you won't just up and leave again

Signature:
Community Advisor
[Image: b1e12a2cdf553c121f41b0510fcb0033951fd417.gifv]
Vexeer  VIP 26 Apr 22 at 3:58am
(26 Apr 22 at 3:42am)Raven. Wrote: Neutral
You were a good Head Admin but you've come back and left a couple of times so I'd like to make sure you won't just up and leave again

I wouldn't have applied if I wasn't planning on staying this time around. Just wanted to make sure of this one thing as I forgot or just omitted this on my app.
  • 12 participants