VIP class revamps??????? [Anarchist] maybe maybe OSE/VORT???

Poll: What is your opinion on this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I agree with just suggestion 1 I like drugs : breaking bad meme :
29.17% 7 29.17%
I agree with just suggestion 2 I like food fuck drugs! borger
0% 0 0%
I agree with both suggestions I want drugs with food!!!
29.17% 7 29.17%
I don't like either, idk why but just feel like it is too much.
41.67% 10 41.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item.
Bel1ve.  VIP 26 Jun 22 at 3:52pm Edited
prep for a whole long ass suggestion lmao or read TLDR near the bottom

FULL RP Name(s):
A: HVY CPL Ghost / MED PFC Ghost / Coomer / EOWA 04 Ghost

Discord Username:
A: Bel1ve#0001

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:1:70324061

Workshop Link: (If applicable)
These are EXAMPLES!!:

Suggestion 1:
Models maybe for machines?
What is your suggestion?
A:
Since this suggestion consists of 2 suggestions I post them both with an option to vote : )

Adding the ability for anarchists (maybe maybe OSE/VORT too for their own factions) to create recreational drugs that give specific boosts to people who buy them from them?

Adding a food system where Anarchist/Civilians (maybe OSE/VORT too???) can become cooks to sell stuff

How would this benefit the server?
A:
drugs and food suggestion reasonings:
1. This would provide people with more RP situations AKA vendors that sell them stuff, which some people crave for.
3. More purpose I suppose aside from fighting?
4. Super immersive!!!
5.  [Image: FHM-BreakingBad.jpg]

Drugs Suggestion

The drugs effects examples could be:
1. HP
2. Damage
3 Run speed
4. Damage Resistance
5. Jump height
6. Less explosive damage

With a 1% increase each time you take an additional drug you may overdose. (die) - this can be removed  I just think it is a fun addition
and you can only take 1 of each to prevent the strength of the drugs or maybe a 5% increase of overdosing when doing the same one.
(if we go off of 5% or 10% on each increase)

To prevent only self-supplying to your own benefit as OSE/VORT you can't take the drugs maybe?

FOOD suggestion
I think the food section is quite self-explanatory.
They could use vending machines for the food that can be used for a higher market price whereas civilians/anarchists can sell them for cheap
(maybe OSE/VORT can become them too)

You may wonder how do these civilians/anarchists (maybe OSE/VORT too???)  acquire food? Well they first need to scavenge UNIQUE boxes for "parts of the food" which they then can use to combine them and
craft burgers/hot dogs/Noodle boxes/etc.

The effects that food could/may give

being above 75% of the food/drink bar will apply well-nourished bonus maybe? you get like 25 more hp
being between 35-75% will give you no effects
being under 35% will give you a malnourished effect which means -25 hp and maybe -25 less speed?

[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

TLDR:

Food gives you a bonus when above a certain percentage and can be bought through vending machines.
You can also buy them from anarchists/civilians (maybe OSE/VORT too????) which can make them cheaper and sell them cheaper.

Craftable drugs that give you bonuses for using them but can have a chance of overdose if you use too many (especially the same ones IF you can).
These are only purchasable through anarchists (maybe OSE/VORT too???)

Some of you may think TOO MUCH DARKRP!!!!
No sir this is not darkrp this is IMMERSION! THIS IS HALF-LIFE! THIS IS DA FUTURE!!!

[Image: Screen+Shot+2018-11-07+at+6.24.28+PM.png]

What you think? what you think?
Yes I realized the power of embedding images : D

(yes I am pushing this for OSE/VORT and not CWU, cwu cringe!!! it just fits the picture, a robot and alien doing work inside combine/rebel base to supply them??)

quick edit I forgor
if you dare to downvote this suggestion without stating why I will castrate you
Sevin  Member 27 Jun 22 at 6:48am Edited
-1 The food system is a horrible idea. Staying fed to have better stats sound incredibly annoying. The winner of fights will be whoever wasted their time at the noodle cart. At the end of the day, it forces players to periodically spend time getting food instead of playing the game for the sake of realism and nothing else. Immersion should never be prioritized over gameplay, especially not on CvR.
It will actually be worse for immersion. "Sorry guys, I can't help you defend the fob because I'm at McDonald's; do you want anything?"

The drugs seem interesting. But it sounds like they won't be worth the trouble if they are only for one life. I think it would be better if they lasted a few minutes.
Bel1ve.  VIP 27 Jun 22 at 7:28am Edited
(27 Jun 22 at 6:48am)Sevin Wrote: -1 The food system is a horrible idea. Staying fed to have better stats sound incredibly annoying. The winner of fights will be whoever wasted their time at the noodle cart. At the end of the day, it forces players to periodically spend time getting food instead of playing the game for the sake of realism and nothing else. Immersion should never be prioritized over gameplay, especially not on CvR.
It will actually be worse for immersion. "Sorry guys, I can't help you defend the fob because I'm at McDonald's; do you want anything?"
Not to forget, the entire system relies on there being people that want to cook. If no one is playing cook, the entire server is fucked.

The drugs seem interesting. But it sounds like they won't be worth the trouble if they are only for one life. I think it would be better if they lasted a few minutes.

Did you see the vending machines by any chance???????????? (which would be located throughout the map?????)
Sevin  Member 27 Jun 22 at 7:43am
I didn't
(27 Jun 22 at 7:28am)Bel1ve. Wrote:
(27 Jun 22 at 6:48am)Sevin Wrote: -1 The food system is a horrible idea. Staying fed to have better stats sound incredibly annoying. The winner of fights will be whoever wasted their time at the noodle cart. At the end of the day, it forces players to periodically spend time getting food instead of playing the game for the sake of realism and nothing else. Immersion should never be prioritized over gameplay, especially not on CvR.
Not to forget, the entire system relies on there being people that want to cook. If no one is playing cook, the entire server is fucked.

Did you see the vending machines by any chance???????????? (which would be located throughout the map?????)

I didn't, sorry. I fixed my comment.
Chad The Impaler  VIP 27 Jun 22 at 9:00am
Neutral, I think the drugs are a cool thing that anarchists can do, maybe it can be like their version of a engineer or grid factory. But for the food, I think it wouldn’t work too well due to the sever being primarily for pvp, with rp aspects like food being something that takes away from the flow of a pvp server. Imagine starving in the middle of a map and needing to get food somewhere where you are KoS by the other team, the idea of having to prioritize getting food over actually fighting seems kinda lame. But still the drugs are cool and I think that would give anarchists a interesting function other than stealing weapons and shooting people.
Alma Armas  VIP 27 Jun 22 at 9:04am
Neutral but really leaning towards +1 because giving VIP jobs something to do would be really good.

However the balancing of the drugs and food would be a pain in the ass and they would need to be balanced very carefully to not make them broken

It might also hurt the stock market but I am really behind the idea. Drugs and food should be subtle buffs to, not some broken ass shit like, 5% damage, 50hp ect, 5% damage resist, 20+ HU ect.
Chad The Impaler and Bel1ve. like this post
Bel1ve.  VIP 27 Jun 22 at 9:11am Edited
(27 Jun 22 at 9:00am)Chad The Impaler Wrote: Neutral, I think the drugs are a cool thing that anarchists can do, maybe it can be like their version of a engineer or grid factory. But for the food, I think it wouldn’t work too well due to the sever being primarily for pvp, with rp aspects like food being something that takes away from the flow of a pvp server. Imagine starving in the middle of a map and needing to get food somewhere where you are KoS by the other team, the idea of having to prioritize getting food over actually fighting seems kinda lame. But still the drugs are cool and I think that would give anarchists a interesting function other than stealing weapons and shooting people.

The vending machines would not only be on the field but also in base good sir. Both bases to be precise in multiple locations to prevent this starving issue people keep mentioning and that it is only on the field : bruh :
Chad The Impaler  VIP 27 Jun 22 at 9:17am
(27 Jun 22 at 9:11am)Bel1ve. Wrote:
(27 Jun 22 at 9:00am)Chad The Impaler Wrote: Neutral, I think the drugs are a cool thing that anarchists can do, maybe it can be like their version of a engineer or grid factory. But for the food, I think it wouldn’t work too well due to the sever being primarily for pvp, with rp aspects like food being something that takes away from the flow of a pvp server. Imagine starving in the middle of a map and needing to get food somewhere where you are KoS by the other team, the idea of having to prioritize getting food over actually fighting seems kinda lame. But still the drugs are cool and I think that would give anarchists a interesting function other than stealing weapons and shooting people.

The vending machines would not only be on the field but also in base good sir. Both bases to be precise in multiple locations to prevent this starving issue people keep mentioning and that it is only on the field : bruh :

I understand that good sir but the fact that any advantage you have over an opponent can be negated by you needed to take the time and go out of your way to get a buff seems like it really breaks the flow of combat, having to take detours or stop attacking a point because your buff ran out, I feel like it makes unnecessary priorities because something like that is just a very influential idea that will affect the entire way people play the server, and I don’t think it’s for the better.
Bel1ve.  VIP 27 Jun 22 at 9:28am Edited
(27 Jun 22 at 9:17am)Chad The Impaler Wrote:
(27 Jun 22 at 9:11am)Bel1ve. Wrote:

I understand that good sir but the fact that any advantage you have over an opponent can be negated by you needed to take the time and go out of your way to get a buff seems like it really breaks the flow of combat, having to take detours or stop attacking a point because your buff ran out, I feel like it makes unnecessary priorities because something like that is just a very influential idea that will affect the entire way people play the server, and I don’t think it’s for the better.

The buffs could only exist if there is an anarchist present (for drugs and if OSE/VORT are allowed to make them as well then them too)
Not just that but they have to acquire materials, which means the output of drugs would never be everlasting, especially with the fact that once you would leave the job the materials for the drugs get deleted/removed (forgot to specify that).

This means if demand is high supply will be low forcing the individual to farm special crates to continue crafting and selling these drugs for use to other players.
Not to forget the possibility of Mace/SU fucking up business.

: ) you do make valid points, at the end of the day this is entirely your opinion, I just think this would change up the flow of CVR as we know it. The same old gets repetitive, this allows something new to be experimented on and perhaps create events/rp situations for others to enjoy.

As Alma had stated (Great added suggestion btw) The drugs shouldn't be a massive buff but something that passively increases your performance, of course at the expense of the price of the market and your credit balance.

I forgor the food part, idk why people are super adamant about how much food affects you, it is a depleting bar that takes time before you get to a negative state
(insert malnourished black male model). It'd take you a suprisingly long time to reach this state (idk how long exactly but this could be adjusted). As well as the fact that the buff for being well fed could be removed and the debuff for being malnourished reduced to be little.
Chad The Impaler  VIP 27 Jun 22 at 10:12am
yeah the drugs are fine it’s just the food that bothers me, but like you said it’s just my opinion.
  • 11 participants