VR80 needs a nerf

Master Game Sensei  Member 20 Oct 21 at 6:41pm
(20 Oct 21 at 5:50pm)Magnum Wrote: -1 It literally just had a firerate buff, stop engaging shotgunners within 30m and you'll win

More like 2 maps away, and you'll win, it has an absurd amount of range and fire rate, it should have so much spread that it shouldn't kill you if you are on top of a roof, yet it does. The gun itself is literally a minigun with 3x bullets combined with server tick rate and lag it doesn't matter how fast you run behind cover, by the time you're behind a cover you will have already died twice, I don't need to prove anything here as all the proof you need can be gathered from a 2-3 hour gameplay on the server. (Still +1 to this all the way)
Bore/Sev  Head Administrator VIP 20 Oct 21 at 6:45pm
I play both sides, and during the peak hours I was on they were not really a issue. And I feel like they are nowhere as annoying the auto shottys from the last weapon pack.

-1 play to your strengths, and you can out match them.

Signature:
Current MPF Lobster (Head AIU)
SENTRY T-OfC SENTRY.mp3

Bore is dead
HECU FH PVT Bore2

Secretly a Staff Main
BOT Pieswick  VIP 20 Oct 21 at 6:50pm
reactionary response due to there being 6 sword on at once, having used the gun you can only outrange someone at 20m when they try to run away from you. 9.9/10 times, if the rebel grows a pair and actually shoots back you die, it's really not hard to avoid death.
ClapFlap  VIP 20 Oct 21 at 7:02pm
Do not push corners that have shotgunners and thank god that shotguns are in a good place for once, easy
Johansen  Member 20 Oct 21 at 7:52pm
stop going into cqc unprepared
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 20 Oct 21 at 7:57pm Edited
-1. Other's have said it but;
1. The auto shotguns were NOT actually buffed, this would be a nerf not a revision.
2. The shotgun actually feels usable on full auto now, which makes sense considering they're called "Auto Shotguns" and not "Semi-auto shotguns".

Maybe a range nerf could/should be considered LATER, but for the moment just deal with not being able to fuck SWORD/LVet Assault in CQC when you're using ARs.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
An Even Wilder Egg  Member 21 Oct 21 at 4:47am
+1 90 kills 45 deaths and all i did is rush into combat and hold m1
BOT Pieswick  VIP 21 Oct 21 at 8:40am
(21 Oct 21 at 4:47am)An Even Wilder Egg Wrote: +1 90 kills 45 deaths and all i did is rush into combat and hold m1
i might be very wrong, but weren't you the SU using sword? if so, thats vastly different circumstances and can't be used to display the viability of a class
Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 21 Oct 21 at 8:42am
Sword is fine in my opinion, it doesn't deserve a nerf at all, literally just got "buffed" too
If you cannot kill a sword at medium-long range with an AR, what can I say except skill issue
I can still kill them fine lol
Kenny McCormick  VIP 21 Oct 21 at 9:42am Edited
VR80 never got buffed, just the firerate was switched around.
Not really needed otherwise. Best advice: stop rushing into combat and be a bit more careful.

Also, why not nerf the Saiga as well, since this is such a big issue?

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
Alma Armas likes this post
  • 16 participants