Weapon theme overhaul

Shower  VIP 18 Jan 21 at 12:50pm
as long as the changes are mostly cosmetic so we don't have balance nightmare
sure why not
+1
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 18 Jan 21 at 1:20pm Edited
(18 Jan 21 at 10:56am)Argentini Wrote: -1 sounds like it'd double the content size of our weapon pack, + you didn't mention how shop weapons fit in this.

Bruh did you not even bother to read the entire suggestion? "Primarily directed towards Class-based weapons".

How this would fit in with the inventory weapons is up for debate I guess, my suggestion has nothing to do with those weapons by default, but I wouldn't complain if thematically some shop weapons were also changed.

Just in case I need to repeat myself for the 3rd time, my suggestion DOES NOT touch the Inventory Weapons, but it could be expanded on to do so.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
Schizm  VIP 18 Jan 21 at 1:28pm
(18 Jan 21 at 1:20pm)[DEFN] Aithead Wrote:
(18 Jan 21 at 10:56am)Argentini Wrote: -1 sounds like it'd double the content size of our weapon pack, + you didn't mention how shop weapons fit in this.

Bruh did you not even bother to read the entire suggestion? "Primarily directed towards Class-based weapons".

How this would fit in with the inventory weapons is up for debate I guess, my suggestion has nothing to do with those weapons by default, but I wouldn't complain if thematically some shop weapons were also changed.

Just in case I need to repeat myself for the 3rd time, my suggestion DOES NOT touch the Inventory Weapons, but it could be expanded on to do so.

he wont do it cuz "muh content pack size" lol

Signature:
MSO CROSS OfC-I Blitz

Echos  VIP 18 Jan 21 at 1:31pm
+1, yes

Signature:
Former Technician CO
Former KILO NCO
Former RF Squad CO
Anti yes  Member 18 Jan 21 at 2:32pm
argentini is playing on a repurposed calculator
doggod  Member 18 Jan 21 at 2:44pm
+1 GIVE US AR3 BACK TO SENTRY SENTINEL
Shower  VIP 18 Jan 21 at 2:45pm
ar3 was dogshit monolith was literally the only sentry for a while
doggod  Member 18 Jan 21 at 3:21pm
(18 Jan 21 at 2:45pm)Shower Wrote: ar3 was dogshit monolith was literally the only sentry for a while

it was best sentry gun yet cant change my mind
[UBGE]Estelionatario  Member 18 Jan 21 at 5:35pm
That's good suggestion boy, because its for the roleplay, nice bruh, there you go my +1.

Signature:
Heyo : )
  • 20 participants