A list of things we Hate or are Broken (Personal Bias) [Satire]

Spectre  Member 28 Nov 20 at 8:48am
The CROSS Class (DMR that is actually a sniper, Climb SWEP, Filtering Vision. Can you give them a medkit, defib and 2315 Pounds of Methamphetamine as well ?)

Rebel Leadership classes (Cause apparently direct ordering the firing of an orbital platform located in outer space on top of a combine unit, obliterating their HP and inflicting them with 20 Km/h of salt is something someone that is not Overlook should have access to)

SCAV (Move Fast, Die Faster, not them, you. Firing a shotgun while sprinting at the same speed of a ostrich is a healthy interactive game mechanic and definitely won't make you book a theraphy session with a college degree psychologist.)

KA-52 (The one vehicle that makes me want to write a whole novel to SLADE himself detailing my whole sob life story, donate to his OnlyFans, send him my feet pics and agree to watching anime with the rest of his division every Sunday, just so I could get the MACE whitelist, turn invisible and hide from the admins for 3 hours while I play Kahoot and wait for this thing to undeploy.)

Strider (Invisible Death AOE Ray that you won't see until you get your ass ragdolled into the dimension where more than 1 AIU is ever on)

Sentry/MP HVY (By Allah I will explode my opponents and definitely not disintegrate my allies willingness to play this game with a single press of a left click.)

Anarchists (The 'Kick the Guy in the face while he is on the ground' Class.)

EOWA/ASSASSINS (Ranger/Sniper but with Climbswep while also Consuming Crack at an alarming Rate. BOO Client link pls ?)

EOD/OSS (No, the countermeasure that makes you unable to equip your own weapons does not justify the fact you have 4000 HP and Can Push a Point with 10 people on, then kill those 10 people once they respawn and try to retake the point again, blow up a Jeep, nail my wife and establish a Resource Mafia before you die EVEN ONCE.)

The RANGER Model (Might as well swap it with an actual bush prop cause I will need to use an actual binocular irl to find the ranger on my screen.)

Rollermines (Today I will roll up and down an important building's stairs and kill the Leader of Resistance as a semi-sentinent weaponized football,)

(This list does have no ill intent behind it and is meant to bring a good chuckle out of ya, it's a Gmod Server not a competitive shooter, stinky poo poo EKS DE. Feel Free to add your own input and/or laugh at me while spamming git gud)

Signature:
OTA RANGER TR 05 7667

LVL 78

Blacklisted from SU for being an epic gamer and attempting to leak tryout location

CKed out of H.E.C.U for being a beast
[DEFN] Brand  Community Advisor VIP 28 Nov 20 at 9:58am
That's a scarily accurate description of rollermines
Echos and doggod like this post
Anti yes  Member 28 Nov 20 at 11:38am Edited
my names been stolen this is so sad
Valiant  VIP 28 Nov 20 at 11:41am
(28 Nov 20 at 11:38am)Anti yes Wrote: my names been stolen this is so sad
Get staff and abuse him out of the server smhhhh

Signature:
Valiant / Valkyria
LA/MED/CROSS/HECU
AlexMagus  Affairs Counselor VIP 28 Nov 20 at 11:42am
but its all true
Spectre  Member 28 Nov 20 at 12:46pm
(28 Nov 20 at 11:42am)AlexMagus Wrote: but its all true

Shhhhhh

(28 Nov 20 at 11:38am)Anti yes Wrote: my names been stolen this is so sad

I am actually Spectre, this person is the impersonator
[DEFN] Brand  Community Advisor VIP 28 Nov 20 at 12:53pm
There's a spy around here
I shall find out who the real spectre is:

EOWA is bad and needs to be nerfed
Kenny McCormick  VIP 28 Nov 20 at 12:59pm
People complaining about leadership classes have yet to see the DvL and overlook classes bro.

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
  • 12 participants