Auto  Member 10 Feb 20 at 12:50pm
FULL RP Name(s)TongueFC Hunter

Discord Username: Auto

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:419406566

Who banned you? Not sure

Date of Ban:I don't know the exact date but it was around March of last year

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Reason: Mass TK 

Why should you be unbanned? Alright I've looked at the other appeals and I know the likeliness of being unbanned for something like this is very unlikey but I really enjoyed my time on CvR so I'll give this a shot. Basically what happened was I shot about 4-5  in the back because at the time I was a stupid minge who thought it'd be funny and when the admin pulled me I knew that I deserved the ban but after 7 months I still remember my time on Combine vs Rebels and I really liked playing and would do anything to rejoin the server. I knew since I just created my Forum account to appeal this ban it looks like the moment I'm unbanned I'll go back to the same behavior but I've been playing on other RP servers to try to improve myself. Truthfully if this Appeal is denied I'd understand the reason as what I did was incredibly wrong and stupid, but if I could be given a last chance or even a ban reduction to like a month it'd make me incredibly happy as I really mean it when I say that Combine vs Rebels was on of my favorite servers on Gmod. So that's really it in hindsight there's no reason to unban me for what I did other then regret but hopefully with the time that's passed and the appeal maybe I have a chance at returning thank you for your time and looking through this appeal.

Evidence/Other: N/A
Bel1ve.  VIP 10 Feb 20 at 12:59pm Edited
+1 second chance if its true that it was that long ago
Auto likes this post
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 10 Feb 20 at 1:37pm
It appears it's been a long time. I'll +1 this for that reason.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
Auto likes this post
Game Boy  VIP 10 Feb 20 at 2:57pm
Is this Grid CmD Auto? Or just a guy with the same name
Auto  Member 10 Feb 20 at 3:03pm
I'm not sure who that Is but it's not me
Hong Kong  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 10 Feb 20 at 4:22pm
+1

Deserves a second chance. It’s not like we can just ban him again if he does it again.

Signature:
HONORARY LA HK
[Image: NecoDance.gif][Image: Necowha-1.gif]
Auto likes this post
Nekso  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 10 Feb 20 at 9:41pm
+1 I like the resolve paragraph I think you deserve another chance
Auto likes this post
  • 10 participants