List all RP Character names
LVAT PVT FH Bagel
EXB E5 Expert Bagel (SGT)

SteamID & Discord Name/Tag
Normal bagel#6651
STEAM_0:1:96853110

Region/Timezone
CNT

List all (if any) previous punishments (Warns/Bans)
I have only gotten 1 warn for RDM about a week ago

What is your reason(s) for applying for Gamemaster?
I want to help bring a bit of spice to the mundane atmosphere of default CVR

Have you ever been Event Staff or something similar before? If so, list your previous positions.
Yes, previously I have been Event Team on Gaminglights SCP-RP server, as well as Senior Mod.

Describe how you react to negative feedback, from constructive criticism to borderline harassment.
I like to think that I take feedback very well, when I was Event Team on the SCP server I would constantly be given constructive criticism and now I am very good at applying it to my events. 
As for borderline harassment, I know it's just a game, nothing in games will affect me in real life.

While planning a server-wide Event you realized that it would make hosting it much easier if you had another Gamemaster assisting you, and manage to get someone to help. Unfortunately 5 minutes before the Event is scheduled to begin, they messaged you and said they would be absent. How do you proceed?
First I would ask in the Discord (I assume there is a GM Discord) if anyone can sub in quick, if someone says they can do it, great, If not I would ask any GMs in-game if they can do it. If no one says they can do it, I would ask in the GM Helpers Discord. But if absolutely no one can help me, because it's a server-wide event, also there are only 5 minutes left I would try to the best of my ability to start and finish the event.

While planning an Event, you decide to test some of the tools you think would be helpful. You go to the admin room, and start to experiment. Unfortunately, while testing with some NPCs the server crashed. How do you react?
I would eminently report what happened to a higher-up and admit that it was my mistake. Then obviously do not test what i was testing ever again.

An NCO has finished training a Recruit, but there are no COs or Staff online to provide the whitelist. What do you do?
I would try to get someone on the WL them, if I can't I would advise the RCT to get on later in the day when there might be more people on.

While hosting a server-wide Event you have implemented a RP section where players can interact with a computer in order to open a door. Unexpectedly, a CO decides that they would rather that door stay closed (Presumably so that the other side cannot continue), and orders that the computer be destroyed. Given that the door is essential to progressing your event, how do you react?
I would PM the CO that if the door does not open the event cannot continue, and Depending on the CO's response I would just open the door myself or let them RP them out.

While hosting a server-wide Event, a CmD/MAJ decides that they dislike it, and begin to openly attempt to get players to refuse to participate. This reaches the point that there are almost no players participating on one side. How do you resolve the situation?
I would tell the MAJ that just because he does not like the event, that doesn't mean that he can openly try to sabotage the event, then I would report him to a higher-up, apologize to the side that wanted to participate, and continue the event, If one side does not want to participate the other side would reap all of the rewards.

After hosting a server-wide Event, you are in the middle of a post-event Debrief when the COs present tell you to stop hosting your DB so they can host theirs. How do you react?
I would quickly wrap up the DB and give everyone tokens/rewards when the CO's DB is done

What permissions do Gamemasters have, both inside and outside of Events?
Gamemasters are able to use their Phys-gun to move players and vehicles as well as using commands like /advert

While preparing to host an Event, you notice that there are 3 vehicles deployed, and that the server is lagging a bit because of that. What do you do?
I would ask them to undeploy because they are lagging the server a bit, if they do undeploy, Great if not I would remove some of my props that are not needed to help with the lag.

Describe your design process of Events prior to queuing them.
I would think of a fun idea that people would enjoy, then plan a spot to do it on each map in case the map changes, then I would queue it.

Create three Event ideas and describe them below. Be as detailed as you feel necessary. Originality is appreciated, and a lack of details will be penalized.

1. The combine has shot down a helicopter containing a very high-rank person, the combine must locate the downed helicopter, kill the guards, and capture the hostage before the rebels do
If the Rebels cap the hostage, the Combine may attempt a base raid to take the hostage back. if the combine cap the hostage the Rebels may attempt a base raid to get them back. If the hostage gets shot and killed, a Helix/Medic must do "/me revives the hostage" and roll against the GM.

2. An Evil lord with the vort beam has inhabited the sewers and is currently holding a very powerful orb that both teams must fight and secure, the problem is there are many headcrabs that have also decided to make the sewers their home. When a team makes it to the servers they must kill the Evil Lord and do "/me takes the ORB" and roll against the GM, if they fail the GM says "The power overwhelms you" and then /kills them. the losing team then tries a base raid.

3. There is a being walking around only known as the Juggernaught, both teams must work together to take down this being, the juggernaut will be set up with 2 LMGs for nonstop firing.

How often do you think GMs should host events?
Around once a week.
(Whether that be a shop or a server-wide event)

Do you understand and accept the following clause: I will not leak Staff or Gamemaster information, I will not abuse my powers, and I will not break the Gamemaster rules.

Absolutely 

Do you understand the basics of using ULX? List what you know.

Yes I know
!give
!bring
!tp
!spectate
!god
!cloak
Aswell as
@ (Who your looking at)
* (everyone)
!god "X Y Z"
Banana  VIP 27 Feb 22 at 5:41pm
+1
You're formatting could be a bit better and easier to read.
You answered the questions well so good job on that
You're events are decent besides the Jugg one. You essentially just made 1 guy really OP and centered the combat around that.
People don't usually like Shop events just a heads up.
You are a good guy in game and fairly active, I have no doubt within time you will become a great GM.

Signature:
~ Banana 
Chief of R&D
Ex MP CPT
Discord: lemmethink
RussTime  VIP 15 Mar 22 at 6:01pm Edited
I've talked to Bagel a few times and every time has been a good conversation. I also like your second event idea and the first event which sounds similar to an event a while back that we had on outlands (bring back outlands).
(this post kinda dead)
+1

Signature:
Discord: RussTime#9208 (dm me if you need anything or have a question
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 21 Mar 22 at 2:27am
Accepted.

Additional information will be provided over Discord.

Locked + Moved.

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
  • 4 participants