Discord Username: i think not#7027

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33145637

Who warned/banned you? Cheeto 

Date of Warn/Ban: 09.08.2022

Ban Length: 0 ?

Warn/Ban Reason: Hacking?

Why should we remove warn/ban? 

Evidence/Other:
Like last time, I really don't understand why I got blocked again. An attempt to contact cheeto was unsuccessful and I was sent to appeal. If the project team has questions about my game, then I can show all the records that I have.

If possible, I would like to see why I at least got banned.

https://imgur.com/a/49SJfak
cheeto  VIP 9 Aug 22 at 10:32am Edited
Can I have your kovaaks routine?

Signature:
idc if ur blood or you crip if u jacking the opps anybody get hit

KubiQ  Member 9 Aug 22 at 10:36am
What do you mean?
Minishogun721  Server Administrator VIP 9 Aug 22 at 10:40am
Do you have any recorded evidence in your favor? If not this is a shit appeal
KubiQ  Member 9 Aug 22 at 10:45am
What kind of evidence are you waiting for? If recordings of several hours are not evidence, is it worth considering this appeal at all? Last time I showed the history of running programs through lastactivity, but no one wanted to consider it as "proof".
аaa  Member 9 Aug 22 at 12:07pm
(9 Aug 22 at 10:45am)KubiQ Wrote: What kind of evidence are you waiting for? If recordings of several hours are not evidence, is it worth considering this appeal at all? Last time I showed the history of running programs through lastactivity, but no one wanted to consider it as "proof".

Well,uh,yeah
Lastactivity logs can be edited.so..
KubiQ  Member 9 Aug 22 at 12:45pm Edited
(9 Aug 22 at 12:07pm)аaa Wrote:
(9 Aug 22 at 10:45am)KubiQ Wrote: What kind of evidence are you waiting for? If recordings of several hours are not evidence, is it worth considering this appeal at all? Last time I showed the history of running programs through lastactivity, but no one wanted to consider it as "proof".

Well,uh,yeah
Lastactivity logs can be edited.so..

This is immediately noticeable if the lastactivity has been cleaned. I'll explain how it works: When cleaning, the entire log is deleted, including the launch of the game and other programs. Only the explorer and the server (main) Windows files remain in the log
KubiQ  Member 9 Aug 22 at 1:53pm Edited
(9 Aug 22 at 1:48pm)Bel1ve. Wrote:
(9 Aug 22 at 1:42pm)zyer Wrote:

GODDAMN O_O

Scrambler perk. You seriously see it for the first time, knowing that such a perk exists and the players use it.
  • 14 participants