Ban Appeal by Prismo.

[DEFN] Sentinel  President 2 Jun 19 at 9:23pm
Well you can cut the act and tell me what it actually is. This specific line in the error in particular is of interest:
3. unknown - lua/vgui/dcategorycollapse.lua:158
"categorycollapse" means you were touching a menu of some kind and it failed to work properly. What external menu were you interacting with?

Signature:
[Image: skillissuebilly.gif]
Prismo  Member 2 Jun 19 at 9:29pm
I don't know/ By now I just have to give up, There'
s nothing I can do to find what the fuck is happening. So I just give up by now.
[DEFN] Sentinel  President 2 Jun 19 at 9:30pm
If you are truly in the right, don't give up that easily.

Signature:
Prismo  Member 2 Jun 19 at 9:32pm
I will admit, I've exploited games before. Never Gmod, But, The only thing I've really ever exploited was ROBLOX. If you know how it could effect GMOD, Please tell me.
[DEFN] Sentinel  President 2 Jun 19 at 9:33pm Edited
I dont plan on denying or accepting this appeal till you actually fight for your innocence. You made this appeal to argue that you did nothing wrong.

Also, that kind of honesty is worth something here. Admitting past fault to prove your innocence is a great way to prove you are someone of character.

Signature:
[DEFN] Angry little man  VIP 2 Jun 19 at 9:34pm
Im neutral on this. I will see how the argument progresses. I know this is really up to devs now but I have 1 question for sentinel: if I run for example a retexture of rebel medics for example on CvR will it ban me? or is this only menus and background applications that interfere with CvRs Lua/scripts?

Signature:

i hate you fuckers

Prismo  Member 2 Jun 19 at 9:35pm
Like I said, I'd never hack this game, Infact, I can show the screenshots before i got banned, RIGHT before I got banned
[DEFN] Sentinel  President 2 Jun 19 at 9:35pm
Retextures or material changes do not run Lua scripts, they merely replace one image for another pretty much.

Signature:
Prismo  Member 2 Jun 19 at 9:36pm Edited
[Image: n5j9J9r.png]

This is right before I was banned.
[DEFN] Sentinel  President 2 Jun 19 at 9:36pm Edited
Then go ahead, post them. I did deliberate with one of my developers to make sure that it was not something native to our server before banning you; in that context I would prefer everyone was unbanned if they could be.

That is really small resolution. Any chance you can post one thats bigger?

Signature:
  • 5 participants