Ban Appeal.

Aquaprotecta  Member 5 May 19 at 1:56pm
FULL RP Name(s): SU SQUID Aqua. T7 Junior Technician Aqua. Vort Youngling Aqua (And all the other VIP jobs)

Discord Username: Aquaprotecta.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:83860680.

Who banned you? Axton.

Date of Ban: 5-5-2019.

Ban Length: 1 week.

Ban Reason: Exploiting ''Depths''.

Why should you be unbanned? Because it was not my fault. I'll explain what happened. Franklin (Engineer) blocked off buildings with props and put props in it, Which was also the Anarchist spawn. So when I spawned my game lagged and shook like crazy then I spawned under the map. I told Frankling in OOC ''FRANKLING, Your props are causing me to spawn under the map'' And he responded with ''Ayyy Lmao'' (Never deleted them). I then put in admin chat ''@Help I am under the map'' Which apperantly didn't go through so maybe I put something infront of the @ IDK. But I know that I tried to call an admin. I tried to get poeple's attention by shooting NEAR them and 1 guy came then went away again. After about 4-5 minutes of waiting I killed a guy or maybe it was 2. Then finally staff came and told me I would get banned. But only for exploiting aka being under the map. BUT killing a guy wasn't being counted in the ban since the situation was shit.

Evidence/Other: I have no proof of this. But Frankling knows he put props in E.
[DEFN] Angry little man  VIP 5 May 19 at 2:27pm
Firstly, when you do get stuck, never shoot people under the map. It delegitimizes you're whole case, and even if you did get unbanned, it would go as a RDM count. Don't shoot people if you're stuck, be patient and wait for an admin to come get you. I'm mainly -1ing it due to that fact.

Signature:

i hate you fuckers

FromTheDepthsᴰᴱᶠᴺ  VIP 5 May 19 at 2:28pm
He killed 3 people without callin for an admin. If he didn’t want the ban he would have called an admin instead of continuing to kill people. I checked through logs and there was no chat of him attempting to call an admin. I have a screenshot of him under the map and of the kill feed in console. I wouldn’t mind if the ban was reduced but a couple of days, but he should still serve some punishment for not taking proper precautions.

Signature:

Only The Dead have seen the End of War - Plato

Ex Head Administrator
[Image: DiscreteClosedHydra-size_restricted.gif]
Shellac  VIP 5 May 19 at 2:42pm
After looking at the logs, it seems like he accidentally ended up under the map due to the prop. His staff tickets weren't found, but his ban shouldn't be completely wiped off. A reduce would do fine, I listened to both sides of the story in VC. He did shoot people under the ground, which is a bad thing to do, but he did end up under there on accident seemingly. I vote to reduce the ban.

Signature:
RES R15 SPC Shellac (KIA)
RU R11 Barney (KIA)
"I got a Ph.D. in Chemistry for this bullshit." - Head Engineer Weiler
RES R15 MED PFC PD ZagZig (KIA)
"I need glasses.." - RES R14 SNP WO ZagZig

Fel  VIP 5 May 19 at 2:55pm
-1 You should honestly be banned perm due to the amount of people you killed why exploiting. And lying you tried to lie your way out of it. This ban shouldnt be reduced at all if anything it should be added for the amount of lying your doing.

Signature:
Fel
LeadBed  Member 5 May 19 at 3:13pm
1+ Should have his ban reduced or at least not perm-banned.
When he started talking about it in R&D I was the first person to respond. the situation's a little complex
but to summarize it yes he screwed up a bit but he's only bought VIP yesterday and didn't want to cause any harm.
I think getting him perm-banned is overkill.
Combean0007  Community Advisor VIP 5 May 19 at 3:18pm
Appeal is reviewed.
Even though you stuck under a map by accident, you exploited it by killing players from there. I'll reduce your ban to 1 day. Next time wait for staff patiently.
BAN REDUCED.

Signature:
AIU Orpheus
[Image: F9E315C7F9B284DA912DC86DCB17E86D839C7E73]
  • 8 participants