80 (107 before reset)
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Discord Username:

Cocodrilo#4895
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:452176753
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

What region/timezone are you located in?

GMT +2 (europe/ljubljana timezone)
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Do you have a microphone?

Yes (don't use it much on the server, I prefer typing but I wouldn't mind using it if needed)
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Previous Warns?

N/A

Previous Bans?

N/A
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

The first time I joined the server, i was pretty much forced by my friend, and im thankful to that friend for forcing me to stay on the server
because after a few weeks it became my life. I've never enjoyed anything as much as i enjoy this server, and my gmod playtime can vouch for it.
It took me no longer than a few days to find my prefered class - Medic, which I've been playing most of the time and climbed to the rank of CO, 
and I think that the next step in my CvR journey would be to enter the staff team. I've grown attached to the community and have made many friends,
and all of that makes me want to help out the community as much as I can to repay for all the good moments they have offered me.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

Its pretty simple, I want to repay the community by keeping it clean, moderated and to keep away any rulebreakers or toxic people who may try to
ruin the fun for the good members. By entering the staff team I would also gain a lot of important skills that i will need in the future, both online and
in life. Also with sandbox coming closer to release, more and more people start to abandon Garry's mod or join servers simply to troll or break the rules
and I really dont want it to affect CvR so I will do as much as I can do as a staff member to keep people playing while being in a good mood. My knowledge 
of the ULX is decent and im a quick learner so getting familiar with any unknown commands wont be a problem for me. I would like to warn you all, that im
not a native speaker and that can be easily seen if you watch me type or talk (it is also the main reason i prefer typing over talking). Even though im young,
I always try to act mature when that is to be expected of me and even though i might sound toxic sometimes, it is always when im joking around with people and is 
not to be taken seriously. I always avoid any real toxicity as expected from someone applying for the staff team.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR?

Yes, I do, In case I get accepted I will wear it in my profile name with honour!
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Any staff who can vouch for you?

Maybe, maybe not. I dont wanna go around asking people and looking all powerhungry. If they feel like vouching for me they will state that in a comment.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

First of, to find the reasoning behind the killing, I would bring both the union and the civilian to a sit. Then I would get them both to tell their story, analyze it and
make my decision based on both the story and the evidence provided. If the civilian succeeds to prove that the union was breaking the rules by killing him, I would properly punish the Union.
But if the union provides a valid reason for the kill and backs it up with enough evidence, I would dismiss the sit and send them back into the roleplay. If neither of them provides valid evidence
or a good explanation i would let them both of with a verbal warning and spectate them for the next 30 minutes.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

based on his class, no RP reason other than base attack / being arrested by MP would allow him to enter the enemy base. I would bring him to a sit, explain this to him and send him back to roleplay with a verbal warning.
I would then spectate him for the next 10 minutes to confirm he understood my explanation. If it happens again I would hand out a proper warn for spawncamping.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

I would explain to the said CO that such blackmails don't work on this server, as I can easily contact higher staff members and in-game leadership in case he really goes trough with it. After that
I would continue my sit normaly, without bias, handing out the appropriate punishment no matter his roleplay status.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

DDOSing is a serious threat and should never be taken as a joke, It could seriously harm or anger the host, the server and player experience in a single attack or in case the people in charge of the server are not available
could cause an uneccesary downtime. Raids are not as serious as DDOS attacks but are still to be taken seriously, as they could break the balance and render the server unplayable / un-roleplayable for hours
In case any of those two threats were made I would instantly alert all the highest staff members and managers with evidence and information and try to stop / delay the people that are trying to conduct those
activities.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?
A high ranking staff member could hold a lot of power, and to avoid getting myself in trouble / avoid any uneccesary drama I would collect the evidence 
quietly / without alerting the said staff member. After collecting enough of it, I would contact an even higher staff member, or if needed, contact sentinel himself.
I would provide all the collected evidence to him and explain the whole situation in detail to avoid any misunderstandings. The rest is up to the managers to
decide.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

- 1LT of the Medics, Cocodrilo
Zan Xi likes this post
doggod  Member 27 Apr 22 at 5:02pm
+1 great person, would be well fit for staff and has fire formatting skills
Zan Xi and Cocodrilo like this post
Zan Xi  VIP 27 Apr 22 at 5:04pm
+ 1 Good CO, nice person, nice app, nothing more to say
Cocodrilo likes this post
Raven  Community Advisor VIP 27 Apr 22 at 5:39pm
nigga let his sister make his application

+1 chill active dude good app :upfield:

Signature:
Community Advisor
[Image: b1e12a2cdf553c121f41b0510fcb0033951fd417.gifv]
Alma Armas and Cocodrilo like this post
Hollow  Head Affairs Counselor Junior Infrastructure Moderator Senior Server Administrator VIP 27 Apr 22 at 6:40pm
GRRRRR shoulda put me in vouch >Big Grin,
+1 from me ofc (def not biased) he is active and formatting is beyond amazing i’ve seen

Signature:
if you're reading this rn you ugly asf LMAOOO UGLY ASS
Current General of the Resistance Hollow                                           
Zuly  VIP 27 Apr 22 at 6:51pm
Neutral leaning to +1.
Caught you some times getting mad and complaining in OOC but I think you can fix that Big Grin.
Cocodrilo and OverGroth like this post
Etzil  VIP 28 Apr 22 at 9:32am
+1 active, fun, and trustworthy guy
really responsible with medic, and I have no doubt you can manage the same with staff
just make sure you erase defn from your name before minging on icefuse Confusedkull:
mint julep  VIP 28 Apr 22 at 1:22pm
ACCEPTED

Please contact an available Head Admin to schedule your interview.

NA | Sev/Bore (The Wings#4875) | mint julep (mint julep#6969)

EU | Raven (Raven.#9984) | zyer (zyer#2339)

Thread Locked + Moved + Ratio

Signature:
[Image: DonaldTrump-HighestIQ_600x600.png?v=1600184239]
  • 10 participants