Dread's Super Epic Staff App!!!

BOT Pieswick  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 5:25pm Edited
FULL RP Name(s):
MPF CROSS CmD Dread
LTC MACE 03 4238
SNP SGT Dread
Vortigaunt Terry (go away im including it anyway)

What is your current IG level?
Level 96 (level 100 grind hurts)

Discord Username:
Terry#8947

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:85813277

What region/timezone are you located in?
GMT / BST 

Do you have a microphone?
Indeed I do! I have a new one, so less echoey as well Smile

Previous Warns?
3 RDM warns from 2019 (just joined the server and KGB were being uncool), Mass RDM from 2020 when I shot up a scoot debrief (it's been a year and a couple months, I would never even attempt this now.)  I've been on the server actively for about a year and a half now, and for almost a year I haven't received a warn, so I hope this somewhat proves my change in character.

Previous Bans?
2 weeks for the aformentioned MRDM.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
I notice that there are times during European hours where a staff member may be required however there simply isn't one. Therefore, I'd like to fill this void. Additionally, becoming a member of the staff team feels like a logical next step for me, and something that will benefit my experience on the server, and hopefully the experiences of many others.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.
I would like to believe that I have the ability to be impartial when the time comes, however also increase player satisfaction at times when that's required. Additionally, I think of myself as hard working, and also believe that I would be prepared to dedicate time to ensuring a good player experience when on the server. Lastly, I feel like I'd be a worthwhile addition to have on the staff team and assist as required.

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR?
Yep!

Any staff who can vouch for you?
Frost, Joe

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

First, I wait to see if the civilian calls a sit. However, if it is a level 1 civilian, I may teleport the civilian to ask his side, as he may not know how to call a sit.
If a sit is indeed called, I would proceed to bring the civilian to a sit area and ask for his side of the story, and also any additional evidence. If required, I would check death positions. Then, I would return the civilian, and bring the Union. I would ask for his side of the story, and come to a verdict based on what I have been told. If required, I would warn for RDM x1, if not I would simply return him and wish him luck!

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

I would bring the H.E.C.U to a sit and explain that you can not "RP Defect". I would give him the rulebook, and advise him to switch to Combine Recruit if he wishes to join the combine. I would then warn the HECU for FailRP, as those in H.E.C.U should know better than your average UNION. I would additionally message a H.E.C.U CO and inform him of the actions, and advise him to make a verdict.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

I tell the CO that the threat shall be taken seriously, and I would tell them that any action taken due to spite from the sit would be strictly punished for. I would go to his immediate higher up and tell them of the threat, and also their lack of notifying team. If appropriate / the CO is hostile, I would warn for Fail RP.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

I would immediately issue the longest ban I am able to, and then contact a higher admin with their Steam ID's in order to get them permanently banned. I may also tell Sentinel as a heads up, in case they go through with said threat. DDOS threats are to be taken seriously, and I would do so.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

Firstly, I would check the rules to see if anything there would give me information that would explain their actions. If I still haven't found anything, I would simply go up in a friendly manner and enquire towards their actions. If I still haven't received a satisfactory answer / am concerned by their actions, I would go to a higher admin with evidence of what I have saw and allow for them to deal with it from there.

Signature:
[Image: tfYXj5W.jpg]
Bore/Sev  Head Administrator VIP 20 Jul 21 at 5:32pm
(20 Jul 21 at 5:26pm)Your Berdest Fren Wrote: -1 he cross

True
(Insert Cross Bias)
+1, App is pretty well thought out and you are active on the server. Will say that the warns you have are somewhat concerning but in any case, good luck with the app.

Signature:
Current MPF Lobster (Head AIU)
SENTRY T-OfC SENTRY.mp3

Bore is dead
HECU FH PVT Bore2

Secretly a Staff Main
doggod  Member 20 Jul 21 at 5:33pm
FAT +1
very good and positive person and someone that should 100% with no doubt be great in a staff work environment
send me pictures of your frog  Senior Server Administrator VIP 20 Jul 21 at 6:06pm
+1
Great application, active in the community, good person with a solid understanding of the rules. You’d be a great addition to the staff team

Signature:
FOXHOUND LTCOL Contra
Senior Administrator 
ozz12231  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 6:45pm Edited
-1 black guy ew
+1 its le dread he is known and trusted also le good app and he is active
oogasboogas  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 8:19pm
+1
non biased 100% real and honest review
great app and very well known and very reasonable with decisions
Dopplah  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 8:52pm
+1 super good guy and really active he's the best
(now please free my dog)

Signature:
Kapitan Dopplah 
                  Doppler phase 2
Cheesey  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 10:43pm
-1 Angry British guy
+1 jk Terry has been around for a long time now and is a very competent person when situations require intervention.
your family pet  Member 20 Jul 21 at 11:09pm
+1 I FUKING HATE THOS GIU!!!!
but really I think everyone knows this guy! hes a cool dude and knows what hes talking about!. Good app and good answers
  • 14 participants