Fel's Application

Fel  VIP 19 Jul 21 at 3:19pm Edited
I have leveled up I forgot to change it

Your thinking of someone else dog, I have never taken a sit/acted upon a sit involving a tank
Terry  Member 19 Jul 21 at 4:31pm
It wasn't a sit but I'm not sure but natural then
TheJC  VIP 19 Jul 21 at 5:44pm
Also yeah imma have to agree with some people, you hang out too much on the ranger discord bro, speak more on the public ones
Valiant  VIP 19 Jul 21 at 7:42pm Edited
+1
Personally my interactions with you have been good ones, the staff application itself is impressive and even if it didn't leave the best impression on some people, you do have some heavy staff experience. About your level, I'd cut some slack on that since you're a returning old player & came back a little after the level resets iirc
One concern I have is discord activity, most of these people are right in that you're not very active in discord, you also seemed to have substantially decreased in activity in between this and your last application which may leave some people to think you're just gonna go inactive again after this application, though I'm optimistic you won't go inactive
Overall, just be more active in discord & I'm sure you'll get an accepted application eventually

Signature:
Valiant / Valkyria
LA/MED/CROSS/HECU
Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 19 Jul 21 at 9:28pm
71 is a decent level to reach. I don't think there can be much critque in that regard.
send me pictures of your frog  Senior Server Administrator VIP 19 Jul 21 at 9:50pm
Updated:
Neutral leaning to +1
Seeing as how your level being stagnant was just a mistake and that being my main critique in my previous reply it would be unfair to leave the -1. I still do not believe we have had many interactions so I cannot comment on your character as of recently but the application is great and you have experience. I believe in second chances and prefer you to be judged on your current self rather than your past.

Signature:
FOXHOUND LTCOL Contra
Senior Administrator 
Neat Benny  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 1:32pm
-1 Sorry I have maybe seen you once. I would recommend also writing more for the scenarios. The more Info the better

Signature:
Signed:        Sniper Silence  MPF-H Revenant   HECU Six      
Sigma likes this post
Alma Armas  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 2:07pm
+1.

Put some thought into this, you seem like a smart guy who knows what he does.

Good luck friend
Clash  VIP 20 Jul 21 at 11:56pm
i wanna like you fel because i had a funny conversation with you in ooc one time but your past clearly lingers on your reputation. Your application is good but I just haven't seen any MAJOR change to make me believe you have turned around. I'm also a little worried at what you could potentially do, because lets be honest fel you have had your fair share of abuse cases...

for now -1 but maybe you'll get a chance with ranger or perhaps become a pillar of the community in another way
Raven  Community Advisor VIP 27 Jul 21 at 6:14pm
DENIED

It's quite clear that the community still doesn't feel sure about you, and we don't really do either. Please just play CvR for a bit more so we can properly judge your personality and if you have really improved like you say. You can always apply in 2 weeks again ofcourse, but the likely hood of it being accepted won't be pretty high. Good luck though, don't let this demotivate you too much.

Thread locked & moved.

Signature:
Community Advisor
[Image: b1e12a2cdf553c121f41b0510fcb0033951fd417.gifv]
  • 15 participants