• Pages (10):
  • Previous
  • Next
  •  
Kenny McCormick  VIP 3 Feb 21 at 12:55am
(3 Feb 21 at 12:47am)SSteffan Wrote:
(3 Feb 21 at 12:38am)Endr0 Wrote:
(2 Feb 21 at 10:33pm)SSteffan Wrote:
(2 Feb 21 at 10:20pm)Wizz Wrote: it doesnt matter if you didnt find it in cvr-announcements ????????

then what reason would i have to believe it

Because it's pinned, pinged everyone, and you should know not to access a server's developer console when you aren't one yourself.

how many times do i have to say that at the time i did not know what rcon did other than it being to do with remote server something
and as you can see on my ban appeal i did not try to even guess the password nor did i know that it would perma ban me as i did not believe what i saw i also found the text dexcribing what would happen when you type rcon multiple times in the media and artwork channel not in announcements

If you read the message, you would have known that him alluding to rcon actually up banning you is there and clear as day.

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
Endr0  VIP 3 Feb 21 at 1:02am
(2 Feb 21 at 10:20pm)Wizz Wrote: it doesnt matter if you didnt find it in cvr-announcements ????????

Because it's pinned, pinged everyone, and you should know not to access a server's developer console when you aren't one yourself.

how many times do i have to say that at the time i did not know what rcon did other than it being to do with remote server something
and as you can see on my ban appeal i did not try to even guess the password nor did i know that it would perma ban me as i did not believe what i saw i also found the text dexcribing what would happen when you type rcon multiple times in the media and artwork channel not in announcements

And by this statement, you acknowledge you saw it, knew the risks, and took it anyways. You messed up and now you're paying the consequences for it. I don't understand how this has to be said to you twice since even Raven had to tell you this in your appeal.

Signature:
"Choose thy fate alone. Seize it with thine on hands. All the more, should thy fate entail such foul betrayal" -Ludleth of Courland (Dark Souls 3)

Formerly OTA RANGER CmD Zodiac

[Image: 15c.gif]
SSteffan  VIP 3 Feb 21 at 1:06am
(3 Feb 21 at 1:02am)Endr0 Wrote:

And by this statement, you acknowledge you saw it, knew the risks, and took it anyways. You messed up and now you're paying the consequences for it. I don't understand how this has to be said to you twice since even Raven had to tell you this in your appeal.

Hey man i'm just being honest, like dude it was just a retarded mistake was it not?
Redert  Server Moderator 3 Feb 21 at 1:06am
This post really isn't changing anything. It's up to HA's if you get unbanned.

Signature:
R&D COL
Honorary Shield
Clash  VIP 3 Feb 21 at 1:08am Edited
you know the thing that I find funny is that your all making serious arguments about this using shitty metaphors

why is it such a big deal that he did it, does anybody really care? Just unban or reduce the ban, and make this an example for next time. Don't think its fair to Steffan that he did something retarded in the moment and all his progress (plus the 5 dollars for vip). Just unban the retard but keep em on thin ice

Signature:
- slouchmeister guy 
TheJC  VIP 3 Feb 21 at 1:15am
(3 Feb 21 at 1:06am)Wizz Wrote: This post really isn't changing anything. It's up to HA's if you get unbanned.

We know, but it makes noise and that's all we can really do
Endr0  VIP 3 Feb 21 at 1:15am
(3 Feb 21 at 1:08am)Clash Wrote: you know the thing that I find funny is that your all making serious arguments about this using shitty metaphors

why is it such a big deal that he did it, does anybody really care? Just unban or reduce the ban, and make this an example for next time. Don't think its fair to Steffan that he did something retarded in the moment and all his progress (plus the 5 dollars for vip). Just unban the retard but keep em on thin ice

They have already made a decision not too long ago, and my previous statement earlier is also the same reason he is not being unbanned or having his ban reduced.

Signature:
"Choose thy fate alone. Seize it with thine on hands. All the more, should thy fate entail such foul betrayal" -Ludleth of Courland (Dark Souls 3)

Formerly OTA RANGER CmD Zodiac

[Image: 15c.gif]
doggod  Member 3 Feb 21 at 2:52am
told not to do something still does it gets banned people are trying to defend lmfao
  • Pages (10):
  • Previous
  • Next
  •  
  • 35 participants