Gamemaster Application

Frost  Member 21 May 20 at 5:52pm Edited
Steam URL-ID:76561199004355903/ Steam32:1044090175/ Steam64:76561199004355903/ Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:522045087

Server Characters: RES WB PVT Drip, OVA FOXTROT AC-IV 08 4156

Discord:Frost#6035

Region:Central Europe, Timezone:CET

Previous Punishments: 5 Day Ban on the 6th of March

My Reason for Becoming a Gamemaster:I Want to Host some Events Because Now-adays the Server is just empty without events.

Have you ever been Event Staff or anything similar on other servers?:I've been a Trial-Moderator on a Dark-RP Server.

Explain how you take criticism from other people, from constructive to border-line harassment: Well I Just Take Criticism to heart and try to be better. I've been harrased in the Server before But I Don't Take it Serious,I've grown out of Retaliation by Getting Harrased by people

A Combine CmD has openly expressed their distaste for an event you're doing at that moment. It has gotten to the point where he is actively disrupting your event. What is your course of action?: Well if a CmD has a Problem with my event and is Disrupting I'd Probably Warn Him Like give him 3 warns before I Server warn

A Resistance Fighter starts PMing you with some questions about a recent event you've done. However, because you were AFK, he has started harassing you. What is your course of action?: I ask him to Repeat His Questions Because Everybody needs to be AFK Sometime

What are GM's permissions both inside and outside of events?: Gamemasters are allowed to Bring Return recolor arm the Event Participants with The Needed Equipment

]ULX is features commands from basic kick, ban, and slay to fancier commands such as blind, freeze, voting, and more.

You are hosting an important Post-Event DB and all of a sudden, the CO's ask you to leave so they can do their DB and exclude yours. What is your course of action?: I Let Them Do Their DB Until They are done and Then do the Event DB
DB

A Gamemaster who said he would be assisting you in an event later on today hasn't shown up and now the event is running behind schedule. What should you do?:I start the Event with out Him,while the Event goes and he joins mid event I Let Him Participate Because He'd know what to do and I'm Pretty Sure What Should Happen Mid Event

After getting a green light on an event, you notice there are 3 vehicles deployed at once. It is causing a little lag, what is your course of action?: I Mean With 3 Vehicles I am Pretty sure It Does not abide by The Deployment Rules Because if Combines have G and F For Foxtrot They aren't allowed to deploy and I Think for Kilo it's the same thing

What's the process GM's take before making events, from start to finish: First you get the idea. The Second step is that you refine the Idea,you than ask a Senior Gamemaster or Headgamemaster for Approval and The Fourth Step is to carry out the Idea

What's the process GM's take before making events, from start to finish:Well at The Start you Plan THings out and if you're done you ask a Higher up to give the green light for an event.

A Resistance Captain is openly criticizing your event when he isn't in the event itself. It has gotten to the point where he is interrupting your important adverts relating to the event. What should you do?: Well I Just warn them and if they interrupt the adverts Just Mute him

How often do you think GM's should host events?: I Think every 3 Weeks or so Because Events everyday would be Just So Hard even for Experienced Gamemasters

List three events that you might do if you get accepted : |
I'd do a Roll Shop where they Pay About 3.000 Credits to roll If they get 20-40 a Pistol,40-60 a SMG,60-70 a Shotgun,70-85 an Assault Rifle,85-95 a Sniper Rifle or DMR (Exlcuding The Barret) and The Last 95-100 a LMG,

Sniper Deathmatch:event Participants get a R-700 Sniper rifle and battle it out to the Death in a Wide Environment such as B. Winner Gets to keep the R-700|

Secret Documents
The combine have located plans for an upgraded variant of the Rebel Scout Car that is faster and also armed with the Xenian Tau Cannon. The rebels must attack B but the combine will be able to place mines around it. They also have a multitude of small drone vehicles such as manhacks and claw scanners. If the rebels succesfully steal the plans, they will be able to have the synergy jeep. If the combine win, they will be able to obtain the jeep for themselves|

Do you understand and accept the following clause: I will not leak staff information in gamemaster channels or otherwise. I will not abuse my powers in-game or otherwise. I must add [DEFN] to my steam username as soon as I get accepted: I Understand and Will abide by These Requirements.

Do you undestand the basics of ULX?:These are The Basic Commands: !mute, !gag, !armor,!hp , !Maul, !kick, !noclip, !slay, !ban, !goto, !Strip, !psay , !ssay, !asay
Archimedes  Certified Gamemaster 22 May 20 at 9:14am
You didint list any of the commands you know,you didint explain any of the events and the ideas you listed seem mediocre at best. If you fix up the app a bit I might change it to a Neutral but as of now you dont seem like the creative type and I personally dont think you would be a good addition to the game master team of of now.
Clash  Trial Gamemaster VIP 22 May 20 at 11:43am
-1 application is missing a lot of crucial details that you should probably fix, the event (didn't even do all 3) is not even an event its just some scrambled words together
consul.  Certified Gamemaster 22 May 20 at 9:10pm
-1 just seems too vague to me.
  • 4 participants