Void  VIP 5 Dec 21 at 6:24pm
FULL RP Name(s):
A: RES SGT Void

Discord Username:
A: Void#1462

Steam ID:
A: STEAM_0:0:177471304

What is your suggestion?
A: Grant more XP/Credits for harder to kill enemies like EOW/HECU or LVET/SENTRY. OSS/EOD should probably grant the most. As far as I am concerned, killing enemies always gets you 1000 XP and 25 Credits no matter what. I even asked someone else, and they said the same. If this is wrong, let me know and I will delete this thread.

How would this benefit the server?
A: Getting the same reward for killing weak and strong units feels defeating and makes you want to target the weaker ones when the stronger enemies should take priority because, obviously they pose more of a threat. I could have sworn Sentinel gave more XP for killing stronger enemies in the past, but somewhere along the way it was probably forgotten. Either that or the pop-up text is lying. Maybe have supporting units give you more XP/Credits too (such as medics or builders).
Bel1ve.  VIP 5 Dec 21 at 7:19pm Edited
heavy +1

add high leveled players giving more XP as well honestly.
Magic Man Marley  Member 5 Dec 21 at 8:09pm
+1, also a small increase overall for higher level players
bad rats fan 69  Member 6 Dec 21 at 2:24pm
+1, would give more incentive to shoot at oss/juggs instead of running. would also be cool if there were big xp rewards for taking down vehicles, preferably shared across everyone who did enough damage to them, but that might be hard to implement.
Hong Kong  Senior Infrastructure Moderator VIP 8 Jan 22 at 1:47pm
Levels have already been addressed.

Locked/Moved.

Signature:
HONORARY LA HK
[Image: NecoDance.gif][Image: Necowha-1.gif]
  • 6 participants