EstusBot  Member 23 Feb 22 at 2:14pm
FULL RP Name(s): [color=var(--header-primary)]MPF HELIX TR 09 0878[/color]

Discord Username: NoodleBot#3565

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52898221

Who warned/banned you? Don't Know

Date of Warn/Ban: 2/23/2022

Ban Length: 3 days?

Warn/Ban Reason: leaving Rp

Why should we remove warn/ban? Person not only grabbed me just outside of Combine base as soon as I stepped out on my first go of the day, but were attempting to leave me in a small room, so I DC'd. Probably should've gotten an admin, but hindsight is always 20/20, right?

Evidence/Other: Don't have access to the console, and didn't take screenshots so..
Kyle The Killer  Member 23 Feb 22 at 2:30pm
Unless you have evidence, there's not much that can be done. -1 for Unban.
doggod  Member 23 Feb 22 at 2:32pm
could be wrong but i think getting capped after stepping out of base isnt really punishable, as long as theyre not in your borders doing it. and as kyle said unless you have proof of him leaving you in a small room then nothing can be done, -1
EstusBot  Member 23 Feb 22 at 2:36pm
Oh boy I can't wait to go play Combine vs Rebels shooter game! Oh, I have to stand still in a room and cant do anything or I get banned? oh ok...
doggod  Member 23 Feb 22 at 2:39pm
well it could've been easily avoided if you had called staff or recorded it to be fair
Kyle The Killer  Member 23 Feb 22 at 2:41pm
Did a little digging and it says you've been trained yesterday, for future notice, when you are capped. You will remain in the enemy base for about 1-3 minutes, depending on the experience the MP has. Once he is finished, or has no more use, he will promptly kill you or use you for something else. And as a rule in the MOTD states, if you feel like the MP is wasting time with no purpose or has no more use for you, you can call an admin to verify if he's doing either of those things.
EstusBot  Member 23 Feb 22 at 3:00pm
(23 Feb 22 at 2:39pm)doggod Wrote: well it could've been easily avoided if you had called staff or recorded it to be fair

I mean why would I be recording? I'm not schitzophrenic thinking everyone's after me.

(23 Feb 22 at 2:41pm)Kyle The Killer Wrote: Did a little digging and it says you've been trained yesterday, for future notice, when you are capped. You will remain in the enemy base for about 1-3 minutes, depending on the experience the MP has. Once he is finished, or has no more use, he will promptly kill you or use you for something else. And as a rule in the MOTD states, if you feel like the MP is wasting time with no purpose or has no more use for you, you can call an admin to verify if he's doing either of those things.

I'm brand new, yeah. I don't know how any of this goes. I'm used to those other semi serious Rp servers where some kid with a lisp puts you in time out for 30 minutes, I refuse to do that.
doggod  Member 23 Feb 22 at 3:08pm
i dont mean recording with like OBS or something, but more like medal or another clipping software, i'd highly recommend it for gmod servers to avoid stuff like this
Kyle The Killer  Member 23 Feb 22 at 3:15pm
In that case and mindset you provide, you are now available to learn about the server and how it works in the three day period you've been provided. Given you are a combine, you should join the main combine discord and look over the Universal Union manual, learn what you can to avoid being left in the dark. Not only that, you can check out the MOTD so you can learn more about the server rules, familiarize yourself with them, it will most certainly help in the future and your experience.
Alma Armas likes this post
Sevin  Member 23 Feb 22 at 5:11pm
(23 Feb 22 at 2:41pm)Kyle The Killer Wrote: [...] You will remain in the enemy base for about 1-3 minutes, depending on the experience the MP has. Once he is finished, or has no more use, he will promptly kill you or use you for something else. And as a rule in the MOTD states, if you feel like the MP is wasting time with no purpose or has no more use for you, you can call an admin to verify if he's doing either of those things.

You can be held for longer if you consent to it.
  • 6 participants