ONE MORE KENNY APPLICATION YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

consul.  Member 16 Aug 20 at 10:25pm
actually imma +1 if u don't become demoman smh
PyroShark  VIP 17 Aug 20 at 6:49am
Kenny, you have a really great Personality and are great to talk to but, these event's are mediocre at best, the first one makes little sense and is generally just mingy, there is no reason for a Dog to be carrying top-secret Information, if you try to explain that to the server while doing the event you WILL get backlash for it. Try changing the 'Dog' to Alyx's robot DOG, that would make at least a bit more sense. I also recommend changing the owner of the Dog to just leadership as a whole as giving specifics can be identified as a RP situation in some ways, however i'm relatively sure its fine to just keep it since RP situations seem to also be accepted now.

The second one is just a typical Shop Event masked behind some Decent story writing, this event strikes the most alarms for me as it makes you seem Unoriginal, I just recommend changing this one completely as it isn't going to help out your application too well.

The third one while being humorous, is still very mingy, I don't understand why Monkeys would be even existent in the server and how you would even obtain a proper model for it as we don't have any Monkey Models installed, thus making the Capture's impossible, the general idea of it is good as it's a relatively original concept, its just the way that you want it to happen, if an event like this goes wrong, you won't only ruin the GM reputation for your self and make your self seem mingy, you will ruin the reputation for the ENTIRETY of GM's, while stuff like this seems really good on paper, it's hard to do and can lead to abuse. I recommend changing the Monkey's to a creature that can physically exist on this plain like an Antlion or maybe a Charred Corpse, even an inanimate burnt body makes more sense then monkeys driving cars. If you take my first advice I'd also change the Bananas to something more RP friendly as feeding an Antlion a Banana just doesn't seem right.

I'm not writing this because I have anything negative against you Kenny, i'm only writing this to give my Ideas on some of your events and how to improve them, the rest of your application was great and I'm sure you'd make a good GM,I just heavily recommend for you to please just change your event's a little if you want to make it into GM. For now it's going to have to be a -1. I'm sorry.

Signature:
Pyro
Tradesman Founder
Prior R&D Head Engineer
Gizmo  Member 17 Aug 20 at 7:52am
+1 My man Pyroshark clearly on crack. Bro half my respect to GMs is the fuckass minge events. The Kennster does the funny in game and i have held maybe half a conversation with him in the LVET discord so thats enough. Also the app looks cool and
Kenny McCormick  VIP 17 Aug 20 at 12:03pm
(17 Aug 20 at 6:49am)PyroShark Wrote: Kenny, you have a really great Personality and are great to talk to but, these event's are mediocre at best, the first one makes little sense and is generally just mingy, there is no reason for a Dog to be carrying top-secret Information, if you try to explain that to the server while doing the event you WILL get backlash for it. Try changing the 'Dog' to Alyx's robot DOG, that would make at least a bit more sense. I also recommend changing the owner of the Dog to just leadership as a whole as giving specifics can be identified as a RP situation in some ways, however i'm relatively sure its fine to just keep it since RP situations seem to also be accepted now.

The second one is just a typical Shop Event masked behind some Decent story writing, this event strikes the most alarms for me as it makes you seem Unoriginal, I just recommend changing this one completely as it isn't going to help out your application too well.

The third one while being humorous, is still very mingy, I don't understand why Monkeys would be even existent in the server and how you would even obtain a proper model for it as we don't have any Monkey Models installed, thus making the Capture's impossible, the general idea of it is good as it's a relatively original concept, its just the way that you want it to happen, if an event like this goes wrong, you won't only ruin the GM reputation for your self and make your self seem mingy, you will ruin the reputation for the ENTIRETY of GM's, while stuff like this seems really good on paper, it's hard to do and can lead to abuse. I recommend changing the Monkey's to a creature that can physically exist on this plain like an Antlion or maybe a Charred Corpse, even an inanimate burnt body makes more sense then monkeys driving cars. If you take my first advice I'd also change the Bananas to something more RP friendly as feeding an Antlion a Banana just doesn't seem right.

I'm not writing this because I have anything negative against you Kenny, i'm only writing this to give my Ideas on some of your events and how to improve them, the rest of your application was great and I'm sure you'd make a good GM,I just heavily recommend for you to please just change your event's a little if you want to make it into GM. For now it's going to have to be a -1. I'm sorry.

It is DOG, from HL2. And the cartel one is not a typical shop event, its something more than that, and you just gotta wait and see ?. Also, the monkey one is straight BANANAS AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAH. anyways, the monkey one is supposed to be crazy, thats how all of my events are supposed to be, crazy and fun.

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
[DEFN] Pielord  Member VIP 17 Aug 20 at 4:11pm
+1, guy needs to get gud. otherwise events seem spicy and so does the app

Signature:
 The LORD OF PIE hath officially sealed this document

[Image: AAuE7mDtuDK_AqsroeW18VS6abZ5UXV6pFSmLnTr...ff-rj-k-no]
Kobii  VIP 24 Aug 20 at 4:50pm
+1 Wont stop trying.

Signature:
Kobii the scav.
Clash  VIP 24 Aug 20 at 6:30pm
You know I haven't been ignoring this app just because I'm inactive (I'm still inactive but this is not the reason).

I haven't made a final decision because on one hand your app seems to be fairly detailed and your dedication is clear as day but on the other hand, its taken almost 4 applications from you and this one might also get denied. Also the events are kinda mingy at best and while im guilty of doing these late night retard events for fun you also need to do some actual events that rely on your skill as a GM, not just off the fact that there is a funny dog! funny dog = good event!

Everything here seems so conflicted so I'm gonna give you a chance. Since you made this application when Desi wasn't trying to force feed the lore down our throats, I'm gonna allow you to make one more event that is actually semi-serious that won't rely on cool wacky funny mingy to be good. If you can do that, then I will accept the application and get you integrated into GM.

Although you have a somewhat mingy personality I think that you can easily tone it down in events like I do and make some quality shit

Signature:
- slouchmeister guy 
Kenny McCormick  VIP 7 Sep 20 at 10:45pm
Close this lmao

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
  • 15 participants