q18u NRG  Member 9 Nov 23 at 4:51pm
FULL RP Name(s): Dont Remember

Discord Username: Dont have it

Steam ID76561199436250336

Who warned/banned you? Brigadier General Snaders

Date of Warn/Ban: Dont Know/Doesnt Say

Ban Length: Permanent

Warn/Ban Reason: VoR | Auto-clicker | x1 | -  Sanders

Why should we remove warn/ban? I'm sorry for doing this it's been quiet a while on Definitive Networks, I was on a roblox game autoclicking but forgot to turn it off and then I accidently also rdmed 2 people during it turning on randomly which was i do admit my fault and im sorry for my actions to use a autoclicker on the server and to anyone that found it unfair that i had this advantage/cheat on my game.

Evidence/Other: N/A
TheJC  VIP 10 Nov 23 at 9:37am
I will preface this with the assumption that this Roblox thing is complete and utter bogus because I mean c'mon...

Imma be real. While using an autoclicker shows a clear INTENT to gain an unfair advantage it, doesn't actually provide one whatsoever due to the tickrate, it's actually a disadvantage because it causes your inputs to "jam up" in a way you can't control unlike regular clicking. (ask anyone using semi-auto on a regular basis and they'll tell you that cvr is just one big rhythm game).

It's a no harm no foul situation in my eyes which should mean some leniency is warranted.
PersikkaPete  VIP 10 Nov 23 at 10:01am
I agree with JC, I feel like you are just giving urself a disadvantage and a harder time by using one.
Alma Armas  VIP 10 Nov 23 at 8:51pm
(10 Nov 23 at 9:37am)TheJC Wrote: I will preface this with the assumption that this Roblox thing is complete and utter bogus because I mean c'mon...

Imma be real. While using an autoclicker shows a clear INTENT to gain an unfair advantage it, doesn't actually provide one whatsoever due to the tickrate, it's actually a disadvantage because it causes your inputs to "jam up" in a way you can't control unlike regular clicking. (ask anyone using semi-auto on a regular basis and they'll tell you that cvr is just one big rhythm game).

It's a no harm no foul situation in my eyes which should mean some leniency is warranted.

I stopped using it myself since it just doesn't wanna fucking shoot
[DEFN] Aithead  Head Gamemaster VIP 11 Nov 23 at 1:33am Edited
Feeling like saying "It's not bad because it didn't work" isn't really valid as an argument. Plus, the reason he says he got in trouble for it is apparently because he RDM'd people with it after "forgetting to turn it off"

Signature:
Gamemaster Supervisor.

Ancient GRID CmD, prior SU Major/GB COL.

Credit to SEVIN.
[Image: 20220724145724_1.png]
Alma Armas  VIP 11 Nov 23 at 3:59am Edited
(11 Nov 23 at 1:33am)[DEFN] Aithead Wrote: Feeling like saying "It's not bad because it didn't work" isn't really valid as an argument. Plus, the reason he says he got in trouble for it is apparently because he RDM'd people with it after "forgetting to turn it off"

Yea, but one is a permaban the other one is just a warn
TheJC likes this post
TheJC  VIP 11 Nov 23 at 2:15pm
(11 Nov 23 at 1:33am)[DEFN] Aithead Wrote: Feeling like saying "It's not bad because it didn't work" isn't really valid as an argument. Plus, the reason he says he got in trouble for it is apparently because he RDM'd people with it after "forgetting to turn it off"

I'm not saying "it's not bad because it didn't work"
I'm saying "it's not as bad because it didn't work", whole different meaning. Basically this punishment be kinda harsh considering what was actually accomplished at the end of the day.
Red Sharlet  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor Certified Gamemaster VIP 11 Nov 23 at 6:40pm Edited
Denied
Third party software is against the MOTD rules.

Locked & Moved

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Signature:
With great honor, and yours truly.
Red Sharlet
  • 6 participants