BRUHBRUHBRUHBRUH  Member 20 Aug 21 at 10:24am Edited
FULL RP Name(s):
A: RU PVT DoomSlayer / OTA SHIELD 04 5358

Discord Username:
A:N

Steam ID:
A:N

What is your suggestion?
A: Increanse RU health up to 355 Health Bar / make OTA shield have less Recoil LMG to make easy to control

How would this benefit the server?
A:i think OTA shield should have less recoil and more easy to control, OTA shield its very hard to control in long range or medium range and most time OTA shield have to shot one bullet each time in range long just to kill enemy / i think RU should have same health as Riot Control shield aka Balance i think make no sense Riot control have more health then RU i think should have same health /Feel free to post and what you think about OTA SHIELD/RU

thank you for read
Kenny McCormick  VIP 20 Aug 21 at 10:44am
RU could have gone with the 355 HP buff during the rebalancing, but didn't. Their low HP is by their own choice, I don't see why they'd have it buffed to equalize it with riot.

No comment on shield.

Signature:
love me some lore
former hgm, npu dvl (sentry), lvet co
BRUHBRUHBRUHBRUH likes this post
Consta  Server Moderator VIP 20 Aug 21 at 10:50am
OTA SHIELD has a significant worse LMG than other divisions like SENTRY because the shield makes up for it and makes the two classes pretty balanced. RU has a 425 HP Shield compared to RIOTs 325 HP Shield with only a 30 HP difference between the two classes (RIOT being 355HP and RU being 325HP)
Bel1ve.  VIP 20 Aug 21 at 10:57am Edited
+1 for the lmg + shield classes they tend to be outgunned cqc which has gone on for too long, their shield, hp or damage should be buffed fr fr.
doggod  Member 20 Aug 21 at 3:00pm
what kenny said for RU, and shield lmg would be way too good if the recoil was made better, the counterweight to having a shield + high damage machine gun is the recoil
TheJC  VIP 20 Aug 21 at 3:24pm
I think we can strike a good balance for the shield LMG, the standard LMG without mag attachments is pretty doo-doo water so I'd say a buff is required, if anyone is worried about the balancing we could increase the boxmag attachment's recoil debuff
Alma Armas  VIP 20 Aug 21 at 4:03pm Edited
+1 for the LMG, shields have a tendency to not work most of the time. At worst case decrease the range of the LMG so they don't became a laser beam
Terry  Member 20 Aug 21 at 5:25pm
-1 See no point for a health buff
  • 13 participants