FULL RP Name(s): 

RES WB P-G WO Shogun

What is your current IG level?: 

Discord Username: 

Minishogun721#9183 

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:23276217

What region/timezone are you located in?: 

Chicago, Illinois. Central Daylight Time. 

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes.

Previous Warns?: 

1 racism warn for the hard-r the first day I started playing. 

Previous Bans?: 

1 "ERP" ban. 2 Mass RDM bans.

- The ERP ban wasn't the "uwu nuzzle notices bulge" type shit. It was a series of very fucked up, sexually charged jokes in OOC. It was bad, but it wasn't classic ERP bad.

- The first MRDM ban was a martyr DB explosion.

- The second MRDM ban. This one is the one that might seal the deal on this application. This one has a lot more nuance than the previous bans, but is also my lowest and dumbest moment. I thoroughly regret what I did and even the appeal itself, as it could've hurt other players. At the time I was angry, dumb, and sadly I articulated that in a way that staff took it very seriously and potentially even caused drama. 

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? 

I've been playing CVR since June 2021 and I've adored it ever since. The incredible gameplay and community has filled a niche that no other game truly could fill. Becoming a part of the community that actively helps enforce the rules and protect it is an attractive prospect to me. 

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? 

I am an experienced player, and have been playing pretty consistently ever since June 2021 and just recently became a CO. I know the rules well and I know the nuances in enforcing them. I am active and punctual in forums, and especially in Discord.

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR? 

Yes.

Any staff who can vouch for you?

Sanders I can almost guarantee, he has overseen my tremendous growth in recent months as Colonel of White Battalion. The rest of the members I was thinking of are coin-flips, given my past history. 

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

Wait to see if a report comes in. If not, massive chance it was accidental. If the civilian reports it, bring the MPF Union to a sit. Ask him about whether or not it was an accident, intentional, and if the MPF Union keeps killing that specific civilian or other civilians in general. Accidental leads to a verbal warning. Intentional RDM leads to a written warn. Multiple intentional RDMs leads to a written warn and most likely ban. 

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

"RP defecting" is not allowed and is considered FailRP. If I catch him before making contact with other combine members it's a stern verbal warning, and potentially talking to his COs. If he gets deep into combine base and gets captured/killed, consider a written warning and contacting COs with evidence.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

In this situation, integrity in rule enforcement is more important. Carry out the intended punishment, and immediately contact and high-ranking COs such as leadership with evidence.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

Immediately ban as long as possible, alert Sentinel and upper management about the potential threat. Write down info for later permabans to be carried out by higher-ranking staff.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?

Talk to them first. Chance are it's nothing too bad. If it is, contact higher staff with evidence.
Chad The Impaler  VIP 13 Aug 22 at 12:24pm
Chiraq resident, I’m neutral on this one cause you do seem like you’ve changed but idk.
Lord Graycat  VIP 13 Aug 22 at 12:33pm
Neutral leaning towards -1, you've proven in the past you are run almost purely by emotion without waiting for calm to act and that would not work with staff at all. If you have changed like chad says, then I'd be +1
Cuzzmans  VIP 13 Aug 22 at 1:48pm
I agree with what gaycat said, I am Neutral on here for now until i see for myself you have fully changed.

Signature:
Former Medic Major Cumman

Former GB LT Col Cumman

I am better than you just accept that!
Arti  Junior Affairs Counselor 13 Aug 22 at 1:51pm
+1
Shogun has been a pleasant person to work with in WB and has been a big contributor to his division. Although I understand those who are citing his past, I believe that he has changed and is able to be a good member of the staff team c:
Lone Wanderer  Member 13 Aug 22 at 1:56pm
+1 I agree with Arti, Shogun has been doing a great job in the White Battalion and cares about his division. In my eyes, his behavior has changed. Since he is a CO now, he represents our Battalion and he brings a positive impact to it. I believe he should be given a chance at being staff. (~Rat Boii)
Arti likes this post
AbsentPulse  VIP 13 Aug 22 at 5:36pm
+1 I can say that Shogun has had some major growth and has become a really good member of the community. He even became a co despite his record. I 100% vouch for him

Signature:
Union Overseer CmD Pulse
OSS REGICIDE Oryx

Stealing from Sev since 1987
Alma Armas  VIP 14 Aug 22 at 7:42am
+1 in the past, like gaycat said you acted on your own emotions and did not think rationaly, however as time passed on you matured more and I'm really glad for it. You ACTUALLY improved

Good luck
zyer  VIP 14 Aug 22 at 10:19am
DENIED
applicant specifically asked for this as they will be busy with school the next few days.

Thread Locked/Moved

Signature:
[Image: 1.gif]
bed crabs and Stoofer like this post
  • 9 participants