FULL RP Name(s): OTA SIGNALER 02 7274 / RU TR Carnage

What is your current IG level?[b] 79

Discord Username: [b][b]Teddy #2101

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:443613719

What region/timezone are you located in?: GMT+1

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Previous Warns? No

Previous Bans? No

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. Over everything, I just want to ensure that the good times that people have and the experience that people take away from the time that they have on this server is clean from the people who wish to ruin the fun for others by breaking rules. Using my past experience in management positions I believe that I will be able to greatly assist the staff team and the server in ways more than one. An advantage that I have is that my time zone allows me to get on the server at early times due to the fact that most people on the server are in EST which is roughly 5 hours behind me meaning I can be on the server from very early in the mornings to later in the night. Another thing I have going for me is that due to my large amounts of experience in server moderation I can complete sits without stress, with confidence and with overall efficiency. [/b]

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences. I believe that I should be accepted onto the staff team due to the fact that I have l o t s of experience in the field of moderation. This will allow me to again, complete sits and deal with the ones who wish to ruin the experience for others without worry of stressing out and be completely confident in myself to deliver punishment accordingly. I also believe that my overall activity will allow me to alongside my experience consistently and reliably be on the server to assist anyone who needs it and to also take sits at any point in time with no desire to ignore sits or anything of that magnitude.

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR? Yes.

Any staff who can vouch for you? Unfortunately not.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do? I would first TP the union to a sit and then proceed to ask him the reason of the killing. I would then possibly bring the civ if a reason was brought up and would see if the matched. If it wasn't justified I would either give a verbal warning or a straight warning dependant on the situation.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member? I would firstly bring the H.E.C.U and would inform him that defecting willingly is indeed against the rules and is under fail RP. If it was the first time and no one was killed I would simply either give a verbal or real warning. 

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this? Due to the fact that whenever I am on the server I am a l w a y s recording I would send the footage to their CO for abuse of power and would also warn them for breaking of infil rules.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?: Permanently ban the person/s for DDOS threats and also give a lengthy ban to others involved for raiding.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do? I would first of all start recording just encase. it wasn't allowed and I would check the rule book to ensure what the staff member was doing was indeed against the rules and then would report the staff member to the Head Administrator.
Valiant  VIP 10 Jan 21 at 7:25pm
Neutral leaning towards +1
Good answers, Though it doesn't seem anything all that special, To me it's not much more than a somewhat decent staff app
I do like the colors you chose though

Signature:
Valiant / Valkyria
LA/MED/CROSS/HECU
[DEFN] Strelitzia  VIP 10 Jan 21 at 9:28pm
+1
App is coherent and reads well.
Some of the answers are generic or basic, however this isn't a downfall what so ever.
I've personally rarely seen you around, nor have heard of you outside this application.
Nonetheless, it's a pretty good application
Ava  Server Moderator VIP 12 Jan 21 at 11:21pm
+1. I have not personally met you, but I believe this is a good app. It is professional looking, contains good answers, and have answers that give enough detail but aren't too lengthy. Good luck my dude
[DEFN] Venom  Head Administrator Junior Affairs Counselor Trial Gamemaster VIP 18 Jan 21 at 7:20pm
+1
App is really well done. Answers are on point. I've seen you on the server quite a lot. You would make a great addition to the staff team. Good luck.

Signature:
Head Administrator

ex: NPU Fortress OFC-III
Military Police Captain
ECHO OFC-I
maple  Infrastructure Moderator VIP 19 Jan 21 at 2:58am
+1
Your app is well formatted (though the blue color can make it hard for some people to read!), but I've no complaints otherwise. You're a pretty chill person on the server too, I'll vouch for you! Good luck Viking.

Signature:
[Image: image0.jpg]mpa

Schizm  VIP 19 Jan 21 at 5:09pm
+1 pretty good answers and ive seen you ig alot, you seem to be a pretty cool person so gl with your app!

Signature:
MSO CROSS OfC-I Blitz

Thunder  VIP 24 Jan 21 at 3:06am Edited
+1

Your answers are decent and exactly what show a few qualities we are looking for, I have not had a lot of experiences with you but I know how SWORD has no tolerance for toxicity so I don't have to worry about that, you seem to be eager to help and learn how to do so specifically in the server, I think you will do great and with your past experience will help you get used easily.

Signature:
Here is a video on how to set up OBS (Free recording software) for shitty computers!
Setting Up OBS For Shitty Computers
joe  Community Advisor VIP 2 Feb 21 at 10:55pm
Denied

While your application itself isn't bad, we have concerns about your activity on the server. Try being online a bit more before trying to join again. You may reapply in two weeks.

Thread Locked and Moved.

Signature:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=21070803]
  • 9 participants