What region/timezone are you located in?: 

GMT+3

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes, I do.

Previous Warns?:  

No.

Previous Bans?: 

None.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

Because I want to try new things and want to help people that need staff to resolve their problem. I like helping people in general with what I can. Plus I haven't seen much staff on lately . I have seen people apply so why not giving a shot too. I want to help the staff team since they need more members and the community as much as I can.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? Must be at least 3 sentences.

I'm quite active on the server and know most of the server rules and how staff duties works. I'm a calm and understanding person and I can do things with maximum seriousness. I know how to handle most of the situations. I would like to keep the server clean of rule breakers since they ruin everybody's gameplay.

Do you understand that you must have "[DEFN]" tag in your Steam name whenever you join CvR?:

Yes.

Any staff who can vouch for you?:

Probably Alma but I'm not sure.

An MPF Union kills a Civilian but you don't know the reasoning behind the killing.
What do you do?

First, I would bring the civilian, ask him if he has any proof against the Union. If he does have, I would bring the Union, explain what he did wrong, and warn him for FailRP. If the civilian has no proof, I would return him back and keep an eye on the Union.

An H.E.C.U. Soldier enters the Combine base to "RP defect".
How do you proceed as a staff member?

I would bring the H.E.C.U out of Combine base, telling him he is not allowed to enter it without using the classes for infiltrating or scout. If he does it again, I would warn him for FailRP.

You find a SU/MACE CO infiltrating without notifying their team in chat. You bring them into a sit to talk to them about breaking the rules. In this sit the CO threatens to demote your RP character if you don't let them go.
How do you handle this?

I would tell him that he can't demote me because I'm doing my staff job. Screenshot or record the conversation and send it to his higher-ups.

A group of players comes onto the server and threatens to DDOS or raid it.
What do you think you should do?

I would permanently ban them if I had access, if not I would screenshot or record it and send it to the higher-ups to ban them.

You see a high ranking staff member doing something questionable, but you don't know if it is allowed.
What do you do?:

I would first double check if he is doing something wrong, if he does, I would start recording and then send it to the higher-ups.
Alma Armas  VIP 29 Oct 21 at 1:27am
(28 Oct 21 at 11:19pm)Shane Diesel Wrote: Probably Alma but I'm not sure.

Yea I'm biased.

Jokes aside, for someone who barely knew the rules a month ago, your anwsers are suprisingly well, clean and simple. Your formatting is also easy to read and there has been effort put into the app too. +1.
ozz12231  VIP 29 Oct 21 at 9:41am Edited
+1
Call me biased but this guy is active,always listens also he is chill not toxic and can be trusted in my opinion

For the app just like alma said the format is good and the answer are good
Boubouche  Server Moderator VIP 29 Oct 21 at 7:40pm
+1
Even if he's new i often see him playing and he looks pretty serious, i didnt see any sort of trollge content from him.
Formatting is pretty clean too, nothing too complicated and it's easy to understand.
Answers are also reasonable.
OrangeTango  VIP 31 Oct 21 at 12:23pm
+1 active and keeps his trolling to a minimum
Alma Armas  VIP 31 Oct 21 at 12:30pm
(31 Oct 21 at 12:23pm)OrangeTango Wrote: +1 active and keeps his trolling to a minimum

yea that's why he's a bad KILO NCO kappa
Persistence  VIP 31 Oct 21 at 12:34pm
+1

He's a pretty cool guy and is very active. Very friendly in game.
Berd  Head Administrator Affairs Counselor VIP 31 Oct 21 at 12:38pm
+1
App is pretty good, he's active and knows how to keep to himself.
That and he's pretty trustworthy, proven from how he somewhat helped during SU tryouts yesterday, goodluck my boy
[DEFN] Strelitzia  VIP 16 Nov 21 at 1:34pm
Denied

We believe that your application feels too lackluster, and devoid of content. Some of the answers are also iffy. 

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thread locked + Moved

NA HA's| Strelitzia (Strelitzia#4639) , Sev/Bore (The Wings#4875)

EU HA's| Raven (Raven.#9984)

Signature:
Inexorable.
  • 9 participants