kilo members on their way to call a suggestion crying because it involves them

Game Boy  VIP 11 Jul 21 at 7:51pm Edited
(11 Jul 21 at 6:02pm)#1 Great Wooden Dad Wrote: But it just seems so unnecessary, the warp cannon is what we have a problem with. Not the mg

People have some issue with both
That's why I'm saying add more delay to the warp and make the MG burst the same rate as the HL2 striders if we want some balance changes that actually make sense
Alma Armas  VIP 11 Jul 21 at 9:00pm
(11 Jul 21 at 5:22pm)#1 Great Wooden Dad Wrote: We're asking for a nerf, not a rework

Just with that shit alone you lost me completly even tho I still support strider gun to be burst.

Just for that, -1. Before you make a suggestions, don't make it cause you died to a strider before you could kill it alone but actually think what people ACTUALLY want from both side's perspective
Echos  VIP 11 Jul 21 at 9:02pm
(11 Jul 21 at 9:00pm)Alma Armas Wrote:
(11 Jul 21 at 5:22pm)#1 Great Wooden Dad Wrote: We're asking for a nerf, not a rework

Just with that shit alone you lost me completly even tho I still support strider gun to be burst.

Just for that, -1. Before you make a suggestions, don't make it cause you died to a strider before you could kill it alone but actually think what people ACTUALLY want from both side's perspective
lol all it needs is warp cooldown and throw on the burst if you wanna
Alma Armas likes this post
Destitute the :dab:  Chief Executive Officer VIP 11 Jul 21 at 11:02pm
I'm honestly amazed at how hard this thread de-railed from the original suggestion.

This was about giving the strider a cut-off range, not a fucking rework nor about StRidEr MelEe.

Make a separate suggestion or talk about in the dev-discord (which both of the OVA COs active on this suggestion thread have access to).
Game Boy and Alma Armas like this post
TheJC  VIP 12 Jul 21 at 5:24am
This is what OVA always doeswhen you tryto nerf them, theyjust mention smething els
when i tried t nerf hunterdmg thry said "just makeit walk slow when it shoos dude coon!!"
hate ova
Game Boy  VIP 12 Jul 21 at 12:27pm
(12 Jul 21 at 5:24am)TheJC Wrote: This is what OVA always doeswhen you tryto nerf them, theyjust mention smething els
when i tried t nerf hunterdmg thry said "just makeit walk slow when it shoos dude coon!!"
hate ova

Because usually a suggestion just ends up being a hard nerf that goes overboard. I usually try to compromise so both sides are happy
TheJC  VIP 12 Jul 21 at 3:25pm
You found something you didn't give a shit about and decided "ah yes, that should be our new nerf" because you'll just spam the cannon instead (cuz why wouldn't you, its stronger, the cooldown aint shit and it allows you to shoot past the no-shooty areas)
If we say we want something nerfed then we want it nerfed, not something else, stop doing that. It's fucking annoying

-1 anyways fuck you, the strider is needed
ozz12231 likes this post
  • 16 participants